Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine and the Russian invasion, 2022-24

if your news sources havent mentioned fab bombs you should widen your news sources.

They have mentioned glide bombs, but exactly as I said, due to the way they work, released by a plane from miles inside Russia that makes me think of them as missiles, that is my bad.

Which news sources do you recommend for unbiased reporting on Russia’s invasion of it’s neighbour?

we're talking about the ukraine war now.
And this is a dishonest dig as well. Supporting NATO aiding Ukraine against an invasion by an aggressively revanchist far-right political movement with global reach and whose victory has worrying implications for the world is obviously analogous with supporting British or French resistance to Nazi Germany and doesn't require being a fan of NATO or European imperialism. You are being knowingly disingenuous; maybe reflect on why this is.

In other words, the Russians have to learnt to keep away from the FEW that should shoot them down.
so, the russians do some bombing, the ukrainians shoot some down, the russians who now know the location of said air defence decide not to destroy them with the multiple weapons they have on hand ready and waiting to do so and decide to avoid them instead? drop their bombs somewhere else?
looooool.

And you stand by the British, French, Belgian and Dutch Empires by being (presumably) against Nazi Germany. You dastardly imperialist you.

This is a dishonest line of attack and you know it.
I mean it's mostly just inaccurate, as I've been quite clear throughout this thread on my position about Nato, and if anything I'm less complementary about its capabilities and reach than he is. Afaik I've never had any positive words for it on here or anywhere else.

They have mentioned glide bombs, but exactly as I said, due to the way they work, released by a plane from miles inside Russia that makes me think of them as missiles, that is my bad.

Which news sources do you recommend for unbiased reporting on Russia’s invasion of it’s neighbour?
the russian border is about a hundred km from avdiivka. so with a 70km range, they arent miles inside russia. unless you are counting donetsk as russian territory now?

edited mistake.

Last edited:
Released rather than dropped, because they travel to a distant target mostly on a horizontal trajectory rather than a nearby target in a vertical direction.
in the words of genocide joe, c,mon man.

to be fair, they sort of throw them. the plane shoots up at i dunno, sixty degrees or so, then drops/releases. then it turns sharply and back down as the bomb carries on upwards.

so, the russians do some bombing, the ukrainians shoot some down, the russians who now know the location of said air defence decide not to destroy them with the multiple weapons they have on hand ready and waiting to do so and decide to avoid them instead? drop their bombs somewhere else?
looooool.

This might shock you but air defence moves position and has ways to defend itself from air attack and avoid artillery

That’s not even getting into MANPADS and counter artillery fire

is the words too big? why not go back to weird sexual fantasies on the kate middleton thread if you cant keep up.

ARE the words too big, not is.

And: No, it's just more of your utter gibberish shitting up the thread. If you're pissed just go sleep it off, if you're having a bigger crisis ask a mod for an enforced holiday, or do it via the side route you chose last time.

Yea sometimes the air defence get taken out and sometimes the aircraft get taken out, it’s not a zero sum or rock paper scissors game. People and things get blown up and it can vary wildly who or what is blowing up?

Back
Top Bottom