Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine and the Russian invasion, 2022-24

While he may be a mercenary nazi scumbag
He may be many things but how's he a nazi? Are you thinking of the founder of Wagner, Dmitri Utkin (pictured below)?

I wonder what Utkin makes of all this, if he's still alive (doubtful imo).

utkin.jpg

Just in case anyone didn't notice there is a new thread here:

Also proposal to change name of sub forum to Ukraine and the Russian Invasion of Russia. Any seconders?

Except there's not really been any jokes about it anyway. And I've not said I found it hilarious either so dunno what two sheds is going on about tbh.
Ah - only just seen this, I wasn't intending to get at you, sorry - it was to remark that there's a tradition of finding humour even in war. The Black Adder trenches as a prime example despite millions being killed in WWI.

Reactions: LDC
Well, World War 1 had Rupert Brooke and Wilfred Owen, then the Spanish Civil War had Orwell and Hemmingway. Wonder if Pam Ayres and Dan Brown will be in the Wagner convoy?

Sky saying that Putin has just got into a helicopter. Could be a bit Romania in ‘89 here

Belarusian Hajun Project posted:

At 14:16, a government Il-96-300PU (RA-96022) took off from Vnukovo airport. It’s heading towards Valdai, where Putin’s residence Dolgiye Borody (Valdai) is located. It’s now landing at Khotilovo military airfield.

It’s not known who is on board, but we note that Putin has used this plane many times before. At 14:44, another government plane Tu-214PU (RA-64520) took off from Vnukovo in the same direction.

🤔

I just wonder whether Russian command could fold in Ukraine. If Wagner holds out or finds allies and support in Russia.

Back
Top Bottom