Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine and the Russian invasion, 2022-24

Cars have windows, right?
There seems to be a suggestion in Russian media that the crash was the result of an impact with a truck, and that the truck driver was at fault (RIA Novosti reports).

Trucks seem to be quite a problem for Russians in Ukraine - first the Kerch bridge, now this :hmm:

Looking at the photos, it appears that he was travelling towards Kherson, and a short distance from Nova Khakova. Assuming he was driving on the right hand side of the road...

Usual-sized pinch of salt, etc.

I still think there's a Cunning Plan behind this.

In fact, in the light of this admission, I am even more sure that there is a Cunning Plan behind this.
as i said a while ago, the river makes sense as a natural border for their newly occupied western territory. im sure the russians wouldve rather kept kherson, but a retreat and stand off across the river makes good military sense from their perspective

*if they blow the damn then the border becomes even wider - and presumably safer - for the russians

There seems to be a suggestion in Russian media that the crash was the result of an impact with a truck, and that the truck driver was at fault (RIA Novosti reports).

Trucks seem to be quite a problem for Russians in Ukraine - first the Kerch bridge, now this :hmm:

Looking at the photos, it appears that he was travelling towards Kherson, and a short distance from Nova Khakova. Assuming he was driving on the right hand side of the road...

Usual-sized pinch of salt, etc.

TBF I don't think I have ever seen a car body stripped entirely off its chassis and yet both remain relatively intact like that. Maybe it was because the body was armoured or something?

So I was wondering if the SUV had collided with the bottom of the trailer kind of like Smokey and the Bandit but with added fail and I just saw someone on Twitter say that too so that's what happened.

/OSINT

Last edited:
Well this is awkward.

Our local Am-dram group could have staged that heap of theatre better than that.

I still think there's a Cunning Plan behind this.

There is always a cunning plan but when you've dealt with the fox long enough you can see exactly what he's going to do next.

Big fuck off explosions for Christmas anyone?

Kaboom!

TBF I don't think I have ever seen a car body stripped entirely off its chassis and yet both remain relatively intact like that. Maybe it was because the body was armoured or something?
Armoured Lexus according to twatter but he didn't like wearing his seat belt.

Clearly they didn't have peado information films when he was growing up in Rushkraine. Not sure a seat belt would of made that much difference though looking at the images.

Last edited:
as i said a while ago, the river makes sense as a natural border for their newly occupied western territory. im sure the russians wouldve rather kept kherson, but a retreat and stand off across the river makes good military sense from their perspective

*if they blow the damn then the border becomes even wider - and presumably safer - for the russians
Zaporizhzhia. They're gonna be fucked.

Last edited:
Headline:"America’s top general and chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, estimates that Russia’s military had seen more than 100,000 of its soldiers killed and wounded"
Detail: Ukraine has probably suffered a similar level of casualties.

Headline:"America’s top general and chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, estimates that Russia’s military had seen more than 100,000 of its soldiers killed and wounded"
Detail: Ukraine has probably suffered a similar level of casualties.
I like the way the US has assumed the role of official casualty counter for the Russians despite the fact that it has never managed to give accurate counts for its own army's casualties in any of its invasions.

Early reports seem to suggest that the "orderly withdrawal" is anything but, with Ukraine hammering the retreating Russians with artillery. I think the morning is going to bring carnage. Good for the Ukrainians, but an all-round tragic waste of lives.

Hopefully this means they've not had time to booby trap the whole city or kidnap all its inhabitants. They mostly seem to have focussed on looting tbh.

Back
Top Bottom