Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine and the Russian invasion, 2022-24

There’s fairly strong bipartisan support for Ukraine, only a few trumpist headcases are shilling for Putin, so I think they’ll be OK. The pricks do get a lot of media coverage simply because it’s good clickbait for the ‘fake news media’.
Kevin McCarthy is Kevin McCarthy.

There’s fairly strong bipartisan support for Ukraine, only a few trumpist headcases are shilling for Putin, so I think they’ll be OK. The pricks do get a lot of media coverage simply because it’s good clickbait for the ‘fake news media’.

Yep, the midterms election went much worse for the Republicans than they were expecting - around 150 Republicans in the House of Representatives voted with Democrats in favour of aid to Ukraine last time it came up for a vote. Even if they do take control of the House it will be so close that it will only take a handful of Republican votes to get a majority, and so many of them have expressed support for Ukraine that aid will probably keep passing votes with margins of 100 or more.

Yep, the midterms election went much worse for the Republicans than they were expecting - around 150 Republicans in the House of Representatives voted with Democrats in favour of aid to Ukraine last time it came up for a vote. Even if they do take control of the House it will be so close that it will only take a handful of Republican votes to get a majority, and so many of them have expressed support for Ukraine that aid will probably keep passing votes with margins of 100 or more.
You can only pass a vote that is tabled.

I saw something in the last couple of days that said he was poorly again and though I'd best save the link for you as you're always concerned about his health. But I got distracted by cats or whatever and forgot to save it. Sorry
Thanks, although tbh I'm more concerned about the health of those who report on his health.

Good grief,they've kept it quiet but they've run out of places to inject him according to the Daily Express

Is there any way we can forward him that thread about injecting coke into your cock? At times like this it may well help. 🤗

Umm....

I shudder to think what they've done to the city as they leave...
They’ve stolen everything, including a ride-on road train for children (can dig out the tweet somewhere). Sunk all the boats in the marina. Kind of pathetic.

Suspect stuff might be booby trapped too, or the whole place rigged to blow (maybe why they moved out civilians, so no witnesses to what they were up to)

Umm....

I shudder to think what they've done to the city as they leave...
we know that they have looted art treasures, museum artefacts, medical equipment, Kherson's banking system and a lot of civilian property (cars, washing machines ...)

destroyed monuments, bridges and other infrastructure etc ...

and I presume they will have trashed / shat upon everything they haven't unbolted & stolen.
plus mined / booby-trapped almost everything they can.

Back
Top Bottom