Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine and the Russian invasion, 2022-24

Grand. Do you have a link?
However, the sudden influx of Russians - the government says almost 100,000 have crossed the border since the mobilisation announcement - has stretched the infrastructure of the vast but sparsely populated nation. Hotels and hostels are full, and rent has skyrocketed.

not sure how helpful trying to hide out in Kazakhstan is going to be Putin can easily get his buddie Nazarbayev to round them up
and return them to Russia

Should probably go in the rumours thread but there are fears that he'll declare martial law in the next few days.

quite a worrying sign as he start the road to hiding out in a bunker expect enemies all around and his power meaning anything to him

Kazakhstan needs to be careful, too many Russians and Pukin may declare the place his next target, which was probably his plan all along, being the sodding genius that he is...

quite a worrying sign as he start the road to hiding out in a bunker expect enemies all around and his power meaning anything to him

No it’s all going to his amazing plan of masterful four dimensional chess. Just you wait and see…

thanks,

reminds me might have to meet the brother in law in 2 weeks will have to catch up before listening to the liquidity problem with the world economic forum

and get questions about so ballocks from the "consequences of taxes" by some asshat

Why the misogynistic "girlboss"?

Of all the outrages that this bloodbath has thrown up, this is what cranks choose to get upset about.

Fuck off to twitter and hit Brakeman with a weirdo oldie pile on.

I reported myself to save this #IStandWithMargarita cunt the bother.

I stand with margarita.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't China effectively tell Putin to keep his nose out of Kazakhstan? Or is that fog of war bs?

Yeah, China parking it's tanks on Russia's lawn. Kazakhstan has been moving swiftly out of Russia's orbit. I've seen stuff - can't recall how reliable - that they may leave CSTO, and there's been significant criticism of Russia from official channels.

Kazakhstan is now very definitely China's friend, not Russia's friend. If you think that less than a year ago, Russia was the security guarrantor/enforcer of Kazakhstans political system, that's some turnaround...

Russian talking heads in deranged headless chicken mode:

This is a fucking classic

The recruiter explained that he drafted the musician because he previously made some sort of complaint against him

Russian talking heads in deranged headless chicken mode:

The trolls will probably say that Margarita's probably lying about wishing her children were old enough to serve.

She also had harsh words for the mothers trying to protect their children from the draft, calling their efforts shameful. Simonyan noted, “My children are small, but had I given birth to them at the right time, they would be of the draft age right now.”

Of all the outrages that this bloodbath has thrown up, this is what cranks choose to get upset about.

Yes it's baffling that the conflict hasn't stopped people from having standards on messageboards.

I myself saw someone screaming racist abuse into the face of a small child the other day and a bystander had the audacity to tell them to stop! I don't mind telling you, I was sickened. Don't they know there's a war on?

Yes it's baffling that the conflict hasn't stopped people from having standards on messageboards.

I myself saw someone screaming racist abuse into the face of a small child the other day and a bystander had the audacity to tell them to stop! I don't mind telling you, I was sickened. Don't they know there's a war on?

This is just mental.

Back
Top Bottom