Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine and the Russian invasion, 2022-24

Hi! I've been engaged in sports shooting for ages. That's why from time to time, I browse thematic websites. Recently, my attention has been drawn to the fact that now it is possible to safely purchase weapons from private owners via the internet without official documents in Ukraine. Don't you think that we should revise the endless support of Europe for the alleged support of the Ukrainian people? In my opinion, in this way, people worsen the situation in Ukraine. Do the authorities have any control over the circulation of weapons at all?

Attachments

• tumblr_oow77fbmU81qmob6ro1_500.gif
    tumblr_oow77fbmU81qmob6ro1_500.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 11
Hi! I've been engaged in sports shooting for ages. That's why from time to time, I browse thematic websites. Recently, my attention has been drawn to the fact that now it is possible to safely purchase weapons from private owners via the internet without official documents in Ukraine. Don't you think that we should revise the endless support of Europe for the alleged support of the Ukrainian people? In my opinion, in this way, people worsen the situation in Ukraine. Do the authorities have any control over the circulation of weapons at all?

And as the eyebrow of cynicism meets the hairline of disbelief, it's time to meet our new absolutely-not-a-Russian-bot/troll...

Привет! Очень интересный комментарии!

I didn't know urban had a sports shooting forum tbh

Dear Putin's Wives, your so-called 'true confessions' have really gone downhill recently. I'm not sure they're even written by real people any more!

Last edited:

Who is controlling?

18A771F2-0C24-4EC4-85A6-E08C26377FA2.jpeg

This isn't true. If Russia take out a UA army base in Ukraine with a ten kt nuke NATO's not going to order the end of the world as the next move. I mean, it would definitely be time to shop (or loot) for canned food but what would be the point?

Nuclear forces have come a long way from the 1950s when the US would have wiped out China just for the hell of it. It's not just banks of silos with fixed targets anymore on either side.

In such an event I would imagine the next event would be some sort of local conventional action and some furious submarine hunting.

We have all grown up in an end of world scenario if nukes get used, however the reality isn’t that bleak, and just look at the Russian military, fucking hopeless and why should the people paid billions to maintain a nuclear deterrent that will never be used not be trousering the cash rather than doing their job when every other cunt is doing exactly that? All their fucking bluster, Russia doesn’t have a working nuclear deterrent.

We have all grown up in an end of world scenario if nukes get used, however the reality isn’t that bleak, and just look at the Russian military, fucking hopeless and why should the people paid billions to maintain a nuclear deterrent that will never be used not be trousering the cash rather than doing their job when every other cunt is doing exactly that? All their fucking bluster, Russia doesn’t have a working nuclear deterrent.
Well the deterrent bit probably works less than the rockets. And being as from a quick google Russia doesn't seem to have done any nuclear tests since before I took my a levels it's quite possible nothing works. But do you feel lucky?

Going by previous posts, their fixed position nukes (silos) might be a tad flaky. I wouldn't like to bet that their mobile, submarine launched and air launched ones are iffy -especially the subs. Mind you, the American side of the equation has had some howlers of their own -both historically and fairly recently:

Well the deterrent bit probably works less than the rockets. And being as from a quick google Russia doesn't seem to have done any nuclear tests since before I took my a levels it's quite possible nothing works. But do you feel lucky?

Yes, based on the evidence that we can all see, I do feel lucky. And if wrong, the planet could benefit from a human cull anyway, so there’s not much to lose here…

Yes, based on the evidence that we can all see, I do feel lucky. And if wrong, the planet could benefit from a human cull anyway, so there’s not much to lose here…
So your original proposition is that their nukes won't work; changed to 'it won't be that bad' but turns out you just want us all to die.

And people think Putin won't do it when we even get evil pricks like this on here.

If nukes do get used there's not a lot we can do about it tbh. As Ukraine is not in NATO there's a very good chance even if they were used Putin wouldn't face retaliation. There's reports that even Macron has been advising Zelensky to surrender just as he launches a successful offensive. I understand your worry maomao and it is terrifying but I don't think an all out nuclear war is likely tbh.

Back
Top Bottom