Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine and the Russian invasion, 2022-24

I assumed the reason us/uk are getting all these livid frothing nuke threats is because they are coordinating all the tactical strikes for the Ukrainians.
I'd even suggest these explosions in Russia are them too via hacking and or Russian assets being paid big money to do it.
I'd love it but I don't buy the plucky Ukrainian acting independently.
It is all NATO led.
Yeah, and all those NATO bigwigs causing trouble at the Mariupol steelworks.

I assumed the reason us/uk are getting all these livid frothing nuke threats is because they are coordinating all the tactical strikes for the Ukrainians.
I'd even suggest these explosions in Russia are them too via hacking and or Russian assets being paid big money to do it.
I'd love it but I don't buy the plucky Ukrainian acting independently.
It is all NATO led.
Don't underestimate the fact that, once the targeting has been established, it's 100% plucky Ukrainians going in and doing the business, though. I think you're right that this is, to some extent, turning into a proxy war where Ukraine is attacking targets identified by other countries, often using weapons supplied by them wielded by soldiers who've been trained extensively by them, too.

But I am not sure why it should be otherwise.

NATO assisted rather than NATO led.

Saying it's NATO led is just playing into the false narrative that the Ukrainians are being coerced into resisting against their collective will
It makes it easier to misrepresent I completely agree and the enemy will obviously push that to undermine the defence of the sovereign nation under attack however the most powerful players in a conflict will dictate the outcome. That's something relevent even if it goes against what we as witnesses want to hear right now. Its not wrong to express doubt because we all can feel unsettled by what the future holds in this conflict and the iron curtain has come back as the big suprise for 2022. It's alarming.

I was tempted to put this in the Russian infowars thread and it does indeed talk a lot about that. However it covers a great deal more, Really interesting:

Excellent article, thanks for posting the link.

I suspect some of these reports of damage are due to poor maintenance, like the railway bridge collapse. But that's still useful for Ukraine, because it might force Russia to reassign its limited forces away from the frontline to cover a wide area.
I posted about the Belgorod one upthread. There's some evidence that it was a bombing by a Ukrainian plane. There were explosions in Belgorod and lights in the sky which might have been anti aircraft missiles. Plus a film by a Ukrainian near the border of what may have been a plane dropping anti missile flares on its return.

Russia pull out of ISS. Or forced out due to sanctions.

Back
Top Bottom