Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine and the Russian invasion, 2022-24

They are on a countdown to claiming the Ukrainians are shape shifting lizard people.
It's not really that big a step from nazi satanists.

So, yesterday Moskva sank due to a storm and the incompetence of sailors and today the evil satanic nazi empire of Ukraine apparently sank the Moskva while it was peacefully sailing along without any provocation or reason and this is a case for war.

Damn, thats some cognitive dissonance.

It's not really that big a step from nazi satanists.

So, yesterday Moskva sank due to a storm and the incompetence of sailors and today the evil satanic nazi empire of Ukraine apparently sank the Moskva while it was peacefully sailing along without any provocation or reason and this is a case for war.

Damn, thats some cognitive dissonance.
I know, what worries me is that Russia might use this as an excuse for an invasion... backwards.

You'd have thought they'd rehearse this sort of thing to prevent cock ups like this
Lukashenko recently said Belarus had been unfairly labelled an "accomplice of the aggressor" - woops, bet his boss Putin didn't like him letting slip that he was the aggressor there. These guys really need to get their story straight!

(Once again, it's not Belarus siding with the Kremlin anyway, it's the puppet dictator "president." Most Belarusians don't want this war, and there are a number of Belarusians who've openly gone to fight with Ukrainians.)

Ukraine now claiming that the Moskva's captain died in the explosion on board the ship.

BBC Russian service reports Ukraine coastguard as saying rescue operations were unsuccessful... Obviously that's not particularly firm evidence, but they also have pictures of a farewell ceremony in Sevastopol, including a wreath saying 'to the ship and crew'. Again, I'm sure BBC Russia is acting as propaganda, but felt it worth noting.

How do they know?
Intercepted communications. Russians are using a lot of regular unencrypted phones for relaying information, their secure commas equipment is shit.

It‘s how the deaths of some of the top brass have been noted in the past, even if the most important stuff is secure you’ll still get lower downs mentioning it in phone conversations as ‘the boss is dead’ is usually quite a talking point.

Back
Top Bottom