Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine and the Russian invasion, 2022-24

:eek: :(

There was a video posted three weeks ago [I don't know the original source] claiming to show 67 bodies being put in a mass grave at Bucha.
They're in body bags but it's obviously still quite disturbing to watch. I've seen other photos which look like the the same grave with more bodies on top.

The location of the video of the bodies in the street is Yablunska St on the Irpin/Bucha border.

I used to work with someone who was a war crimes investigator in the Balkans - she didn't talk about it that much apart from some of the technical details which were of professional use. I'm still friends with her on FB. She's chomping at the bit to go and start case. building.

Plenty will want to believe that, particularly those who have been vociferously backing the Russian State as existentially threatened and justified.

As if a few hundred extra deaths are going to trigger western military intervention, and quoting that nutjob website. :facepalm:

The Grayzone's news content is generally considered to be fringe,[3][15][16][17] with its content ideologically centered around the website's desire for a multipolar world.[3] Along this vein, the website has supported the government of Bashar al-Assad in Syria,[24] publishing content denying that the Syrian government used chemical weapons against civilians during the Syrian Civil War,[3][25] and maintains a pro-Kremlin editorial line.[24][2] The website has also denied the scope of the Xinjiang internment camps and the Uyghur genocide, downplaying widely reported abuses by the Chinese government against Turkic Muslim minorities in Xinjiang.[3][11][10][15]

Wiki link

Russian state media published an article this morning calling for the destruction of Ukraine and its people - total elimination of its identity, presumably entailing genocide of some description:

The Banderite elite must be liquidated, its reeducation is impossible. The social 'swamp' which actively and passively supports it must undergo the hardships of war and digest the experience as a historical lesson and atonement"

christ - they aren't even pretending anymore are they? Purging through war? Its full on totalitarian fascist death cult shit.

The Russian withdrawal from Sumy, Chernihiv seems to be complete already -- very fast. Can't be long before those same formations reappear in Donbass

The Russian withdrawal from Sumy, Chernihiv seems to be complete already -- very fast. Can't be long before those same formations reappear in Donbass

I suspect it’ll be longer than you’d think, half the Belarus railway network is on strike and they’ve lost a bunch of kit and morale must be through the floor.

Attempts to build a Ukrainian state 'logically lead to Nazism'

Unlike, say, making civilians wear white cloths round their arms then shooting them

Ironically this is one of the most nazi things I have read in some time

the entire thing is utterly fucked. i don't know how the people coming out with this shit expect anyone to take it at all seriously as an explanation of anything

TASS saying Britain, as leader of the UN SC at the moment, has refused this request.

They've just had six weeks of hell and been through a literal decimation. They would need proper rest and regrouping to be properly effective.
You'd think that, but the evidence from the war so would suggest the Russian Army high command does not care much for their rest and regrouping

Back
Top Bottom