Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine and the Russian invasion, 2022-24

I think Zelensky and the Ukrainian people's position of "Fuck him and the hose he rode in on" has gained so much resolve now as a result of Putin's actions that you'd have more chance of Cairo freezing over before they'd agree to giving any quarter to Roidface.
No I think they they would make a deal if one was on the table. It would save lives, and the chances are Putin will be gone before the Russian Army replenishing the men and materiel it's lost (there might be another Putin by then, or there might not).

I think Zelensky and the Ukrainian people's position of "Fuck him and the hose he rode in on" has gained so much resolve now as a result of Putin's actions that you'd have more chance of Cairo freezing over before they'd agree to giving any quarter to Roidface.

Yeah... The entire resistance, everything from Zelensky has hinged on a united Ukraine. It's a position from which he can't just turn around and say 'those people who fought with us, they're yours now'. The problem is that the fuckers in charge over here might not look at it that way... I can see 'pragmatic heads' saying that a negotiated settlement needs to be accepted if Ukraine wants blahblahblah.

He's asked to not be quoted now so he can ignore the thread so it's probably best left alone ;)

All he has to do is click 'ignore thread', then he'll not get any alerts, nor even see it popping up in 'new posts' or anywhere else, it would disappear to him.

More Putin stuff.

Fuck alone knows what's going on - he sits at one end of a 50ft table to talk to his most senior mil officers, then fakes an 'up close and personal' briefing on the current operations to a group of (checks notes) trainee air stewards.

The world's on fucking crack.

An awful ot of Israelis are previously Russian or Ukrainian, or have Russian or Ukrainian family. I imagine that makes the Israeli govt position awkward too, I mean along with the more obvious illegal expansion stuff. Also some rightwingers there comparing Russia in Ukraine, to Israel in with its neighbours. Self defence / buffer zone shit. So yes, I for one expect the deafening silence from that quarter to continue.
Russia has around the third largest population of Ashkenazi Jews (eastern European as opposed to Spanish, Portuguese, north African Sephardi Jews).

No I think they they would make a deal if one was on the table. It would save lives, and the chances are Putin will be gone before the Russian Army replenishing the men and materiel it's lost (there might be another Putin by then, or there might not).
Maybe they will have to settle but I can't see that happening now personally.Not now Putin has raised the place to rubble.
Yeah... The entire resistance, everything from Zelensky has hinged on a united Ukraine. It's a position from which he can't just turn around and say 'those people who fought with us, they're yours now'. The problem is that the fuckers in charge over here might not look at it that way... I can see 'pragmatic heads' saying that a negotiated settlement needs to be accepted if Ukraine wants blahblahblah.

Yup maybe but I can't see this happening now Vlad has done his impaling. They might recognise Crimea but I think it's too late for negotiating with the menace to Ukrainian society.

More Putin stuff.

Fuck alone knows what's going on - he sits at one end of a 50ft table to talk to his most senior mil officers, then fakes an 'up close and personal' briefing on the current operations to a group of (checks notes) trainee air stewards.

Twitter video compression. The original (you have to use a VPN to pretend you're in Russia):

Looks fine

YqArJgH.png

More Putin stuff.

"Pixels" as we used to say :hmm:

Cheers for that.

I wonder why he meets everyone like a Tsar/paranoid nutjob, and flight crew like a dinner party...?
Maybe he's seen that episode of the Soprano's with the Swedish Flight attendants in. He has been in a bunker for over a week now ;)

For my money he's has a punch in the mush. And maybe elsewhere for all that claret on his top.
Head injuries notoriously bleed profusely, often look much worse than they are.

He's very likely to have sustained injury in crash landing, which of course doesn't also rule out being whacked on the head by someone, but if I was a betting person I'd be putting money on injury sustained while falling out of the sky at high speed.

Cheers for that.

I wonder why he meets everyone like a Tsar/paranoid nutjob, and flight crew like a dinner party...?
They have probably all been subjected to the two weeks of isolation and several times a week stool samples routine, as reportedly required to get anywhere near Mr P.
They do all look like they'll be happy when the honour is over.

Head injuries notoriously bleed profusely, often look much worse than they are.

He's very likely to have sustained injury in crash landing, which of course doesn't also rule out being whacked on the head by someone, but if I was a betting person I'd be putting money on injury sustained while falling out of the sky at high speed.

And that's where he smacked his lip you reckon

Liked..

But not for Roidface...

Back
Top Bottom