Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine and the Russian invasion, 2022-24

Not playing mate. Need to move this thread on .

not playing mate

you just got caught out pulling a no mark move

for future reference if someone quotes you you cannot go back and do a snide edit as it won't effect quoted text

sad gobshite

More claims of the disgusting treatment of foreign citizens being forced to fight in Russia's illegal war.
There's an article on RTP ( The Portuguese BBC) website today about the experience of Nepalese using human traffickers to take up Russia's offer of citizenship and salary for joining the army. The Nepalese government estimated 200 have gone but other sources say thousands. The traffickers are charging around 8k euros and the army pay is between 2,800-3,700 euros in contrast the average per capita income in Nepal is around 900 euros.

As to be expected returnees are saying that the training isn't what was promised, they are sent to fight quickly rather than gain any experience and they are often sent to the front of any attacks.

Relations between Russia and Nato have slid to the level of direct confrontation as the U.S.-led military bloc is already involved in the conflict in Ukraine and continues to expand towards Russia’s borders, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said today, Reuters reported

Relations between Russia and Nato have slid to the level of direct confrontation as the U.S.-led military bloc is already involved in the conflict in Ukraine and continues to expand towards Russia’s borders, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said today, Reuters reported
If only Russia hadn't brutally and illegally invaded a sovereign country, murdered civilians, stolen children, bombed homes, hospitals and schools and committed untold amounts of war crimes we wouldn't be in this situation.

I'm glad that that's where this confrontation has started, otherwise we might have had the Russian state using Chemical and Radiological weapons on a NATO states streets, Russian state, and state sponsored cyber warfare attacks on NATO states, and the kidnapping by the Russian state of NATO state border and customs officials over the last 15 years.

Phew, got away with that one - might have been a near thing....

I'm glad that that's where this confrontation has started, otherwise we might have had the Russian state using Chemical and Radiological weapons on a NATO states streets, Russian state, and state sponsored cyber warfare attacks on NATO states, and the kidnapping by the Russian state of NATO state border and customs officials over the last 15 years.

At least its nothing really provocative like shooting down civilian airliners or EMPing warships in international waters

Last edited:

Don’t forget the Russian military jets incursions into UK air space. Submarines in the Irish sea.

You warmonger. When will people like you realise that Salisbury is well within Russia’s historic sphere of influence and NATO is just personally harassing Putin when it objects to him justifiably poisoning and killing people in that town which has always been part of the Russo sphere?

Just realised that it's NATO's 75th birthday today. How are posters, believers and none believers, celebrating this ?

I've had a lovely day - like properly lovely. We've popped down to my folks place for a week - anyway, my mum went swimming with sprog 3, Mrs K and #2 went into Bristol and ate lots of cake and bought up most of Bristol's considerable vintage clothes industry, and my dad and I chopped down a tree using a chainsaw that my dad designed when he worked at Black & Decker when i was the same age as sprog 3. We then went to a pub for lunch (beef baguettes with chips, lemonade for me and 4 pints of Butcombe for my dad...😬) where we reminisced, and slagged off my cousin and his awful wife.

We've made tandoori chicken with saffron rice, naan breads, poppadoms and yoghurt for tea.

On a more jovial note, we'll celebrate by my parents not being dragged out onto the street with their hands tied behind their backs, shot, and left in the road, by my wife not being raped by a dozen Russian soldiers and then stabbed with bayonets, and my terrified children not being deported and sold, beaten if they speak English, and probably end up being trafficked as sex slaves.

But, you know, both sides...

Back
Top Bottom