Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine and the Russian invasion, 2022-24

229 billion roubles and that was before russia started the second invasion of ukraine

so a little bit more than todays conversion rate

oh the joy of people who look for low hanging fruit when i've already told top cat it was 229 billion roubles

do you want me to google that for you or can you do the math yourself Steps?
Ok, re-reading I can just about follow your posts . The second option was lira btw and then your other answer had a different figure. Also if you want want to make it clear that you are replying to me just put The39thStep . Grateful to TopCat and you for helping to clarify

I'm not seeing 229bn there. Could you point it out pls

do you have the bridge building cost in front of you pickmans because we can argue over reported details from websites all day

and it appears the idea of 330 bm roubles being 4.8 billion usd is a little high in the todays light?

also a paper outside of russian since 2017

hands on the pulse fella

do you have the bridge building cost in front of you pickmans because we can argue over reported details from websites all day

and it appears the idea of 330 bm roubles being 4.8 billion usd is a little high in the todays light?

also a paper outside of russian since 2017

hands on the pulse fella
I've asked you to support your claim, and I'm not seeing any such source produced by you. So if you don't have anything to back it up then it's time for you to stfu

i now gone from one fella trying to arguing it down
to pickmans trying to get me to argue it up and get me to provide evidence from random website on the interwebz
when the Russia state has never submitted to a public request for access for the construction records

how fun

last answer 30 magic beans fella :)

Ok, re-reading I can just about follow your posts . The second option was lira btw and then your other answer had a different figure. Also if you want want to make it clear that you are replying to me just put The39thStep . Grateful to TopCat and you for helping to clarify

for the people who do all the mental gymnastics that Ukraine's should just give into Russia fornth greater good

it very surprising that when quoted and answer a question I cannot reply straight way on the normal flow of the thread i.e the very next post after the initial enquiry

I'll make a note of it smooth brains need their name called before being able to read

most be great fun speak to you fella face to face

start every line of conversation with your first name so you can keep up with a dialogue

229 roubles if reports are to be believed

hmm have you taken a look at the bridge itself? its 19km long

looks like this

1280px-%D0%9A%D1%80%D1%8B%D0%BC%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9_%D0%BC%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82_13_%D1%81%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%82%D1%8F%D0%B1%D1%80%D1%8F_2019_%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B0_%281%29.jpg

for contrast this bridge cost 18 million

View-of-London-Millennium-Bridge-from-Tate-Modern.jpeg

Do you mean 18m pounds ?

edit** just to stop any confusion know i said your name but you might need a thread quote just to be on the safe side

The most coherent you ever are is throwing insults at posters who have questioned your assertions.

thanks topcat

you want to argue if it was 30 russian magic beans or 30 turkish magic beans

:)

Do you mean 18m pounds ?

Does anyone really believe that a 20Km bridge cost £18m to build?

Obviously there are very different cost basis involved, but the Second Severn Crossing cost about £300m for a 5km bridge.

It might be rather more helpful than everyone charging down this ridiculous rabbit hole if we just agreed that the bridge would cost a lot of money to repair/replace, that Russia's position in Crimea would be more difficult if it was lost for a prolonged period of time, and that if Ukraine were able to damage/destroy it, they would also able to make repairing it, or replacing it much more difficult, and therefore expensive, whether that was in cash, or state resources terms.

Obviously there are very different cost basis involved, but the Second Severn Crossing cost about £300m for a 5km bridge.

It might be rather more helpful than everyone charging down this ridiculous rabbit hole if we just agreed that the bridge would cost a lot of money to repair/replace, that Russia's position in Crimea would be more difficult if it was lost for a prolonged period of time, and that if Ukraine were able to damage/destroy it, they would also able to make repairing it, or replacing it much more difficult, and therefore expensive, whether that was in cash, or state resources terms.

giphy.gif

The Millenium Footbridge span is something short of 400 metres and cost 18 million quid, plus another 10 mil to stop it wobbling.

Even allowing for the fact that the procurement process for the Millenium Bridge was utter dogshit and the whole process run by muppets, and then dialing in my famously dubious mathematical skills, I'd hazard a guess that a bridge nearly 50 times the length, and designed to carry heavy traffic and trains, might cost a bit more.

Nope, nobody. Ax^ posted up a photo of the Millenium Bridge that he reckons cost 18 million something not the Kerch bridge.

I've seen it estimated at between 3.6m dollars to 4.8m dollars from 8 sites so I am not sure where this estimate of 22 billion comes from. Have you got a source?

and I see you gone back 7 minutes ago to amend this post to billions when you you said you seen it on 8 website being built for 3.6 to 4.8 million

sad revisionist fuckwit

Back
Top Bottom