Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Israel/Gaza: UK crackdown and backlash

Apparently the far right are organising a counter protest this Saturday and the Met think they are a bigger threat in terms of public order. Stay safe folks.👍🏽

oh has the Braverman dog whistles to every right publication in the country finally gotten the reaction she wanted

jesus can you imagine surviving world war 2 veterans standing around the cenotaph with the fash marching in London on Saturday

and they are worried about people asking for a ceasefire to stop a war
:mad:

oh has the Braverman dog whistles to every right publication in the country finally gotten the reaction she wanted

jesus can you imagine surviving world war 2 veterans standing around the cenotaph with the fash marching in London on Saturday

and they are worried about people asking for a ceasefire to stop a war
:mad:
'Hi, we're fascists, we've come to help you'

The only realistic way physical confrontations happen on Saturday would be Fash attacking the PSC march, not PSC v poppy people. If you want to do anything to stop that, police should focus their efforts on the fash.
The police will wrap up the mugs meeting up at the announced meeting points. Embankment station and Trafalgar Square. They will all get kettled in the square probably. Be fighting later at tube stations and Waterloo station.

But only a tiny sideshow to possibly 200,000 plus people on the demo.

The police will wrap up the mugs meeting up at the announced meeting points. Embankment station and Trafalgar Square. They will all get kettled in the square probably. Be fighting later at tube stations and Waterloo station.

But only a tiny sideshow to possibly 200,000 plus people on the demo.
Yeah, probably, if the main march goes ahead. Looks like the met are resisting braveman for now, though she'll be inventing further threats for the next 48 hours. It might get banned on Friday when all the coaches have been paid for.

ok got it, its just the israeli government who is not going to heaven. And also the US. That makes sense. Let's ignore the sermon on the mount bit cos that was just bizarre. You carry on but if you've no clue what a word means, even to your own mind, perhaps best to try to find other words, and not go for "Zionist cunts" : Find another way to express yourself. Just an idea. I'm not really able to engage seriously here atm just pop in and marvel at the most egregious weirdnesses.
yep. It’s not all about you so don’t worry about it.

Increasingly fascinated in a kind of private way by people who take recourse to the word Zionist.
Would like to sit them each down and ask them in detail over a cup of tea what they mean by that word.
Liberal Zionism is just about dead afaics, so the term is more or less equated with "Likudnik" these days

Not to worry, the statue protectors will be out in force.
Looks like it.

Tommy Robinson has issued a plea to his followers to protect the Cenotaph on Saturday from protesters… who are unlikely to come within a mile of the Whitehall monument.

The far-right extremist took to X (formerly Twitter) to whip up his band of hateful warriors after Suella Braverman said any pro-Palestine protesters who vandalise the Cenotaph will be “put into a jail cell faster than their feet can touch the ground”.

He's just been unbanned and making the most of it.

Former EDL leader Robinson echoed her comments on Twitter having been banned on the platform since 2018, calling for his supporters to go to London this Saturday in a hate-filled video posted just four days after his account was reinstated.

The video, posted with the caption: “Why I’ll be in London this weekend and why you should too! #Cenotaph #NeverAgain”, included footage from 14 years ago in Luton which he claims sparked his interest to act.

He says: “I’m going to be there reporting, for you, as a journalist to show what’s going on that day, to document what they’ve allowed to happen over the last three weeks.”

But both Robinson and Patel have seemingly ignored the fact that organisers have pledged to avoid the Whitehall area where the Cenotaph is located on Saturday.

They mean Braverman, not Patel, obvs.

Oh yeah, link, sorry:

Tommy Robinson calls on his followers to 'protect' Cenotaph from protesters that won't even be near it

ok not sure why i looked at the express

but the "centre " right group Turning point uk are worried that Tommy Robison and the Football lads will turn up to cause violence against the Palestine hate march

Turning point is centre to what sending tanks into poland

:hmm:

A couple of free gifts for Braverman from Rochdale (2 incidents at the war memorial. The first was the removal of a wreath, done by teenagers, the second one was Free Palestine graffiti). When it comes to paint on a war memorial or the blowing up of hospitals, I'm a bit more aggrieved at the latter tbh. Same time, it is a bit of a free gift. :(

The world can't wait for Tommo's cutting edge journalism.
Innit. The far-right showing their deepest respect for those who fought against, well, the far right.

Notorious football hooligan Jason Marriner, who now lives in Thailand, used TikTok to issue a similar call for action.

He was first jailed in 2000 after being uncovered by TV journalist Donal MacIntyre plotting to cause violence at a football match and disrupt a march to commemorate Bloody Sunday.

Marriner is the former leader of football firm the Chelsea Headhunters.

The gang has links to various white supremacist organisations, such as Combat 18, the National Front, the Ku Klux Klan,[4] and the British Movement.[2] The gang also became affiliated with Northern Irish loyalist paramilitary organisations, such as the Ulster Defence Association and Ulster Volunteer Force.[5] As of 2017, they claimed to have an alliance with the far-right Football Lads Alliance.[6]

Braverman is of course silent about this stuff.

“Save your energy, save it for next weekend,” Marriner said in a video posted on Saturday.

“Everyone’s going to be in London, I wish I could be there because I’ve f***ing had enough of all this b******s, this is outrageous.

“It’s about time that we stood together and we was united, you know what I mean.”

Marriner called supporters of the pro-Palestinian marches “terrorists” and used a racial slur, adding that if anyone were to disrupt the Remembrance Day events then the response needs to “go to a different level, that’s the bottom line.”

Far-right and football hooligans main risk of disorder at pro-Palestinian march, police fear

An update:

It seems that stocks of irony have run out at CAA.

Well this bit stands out

The Campaign Against Antisemitism on Tuesday night called for the home secretary to trigger draconian powers and even send in the army to “uphold the values that our country stands for”.

Sunak and Musk met 4 or 5 days ago

A day ago Tommy Robinson and Katie Hopkins are unbanned from Twitter

Nothing to see here.

Oh will you look at that.

IMG_0193.jpeg

Absolutely nothing to see here.

Apparently the far right are organising a counter protest this Saturday and the Met think they are a bigger threat in terms of public order. Stay safe folks.👍🏽
Tommy Robinson and Katie Hopkins allowed back on twitter at same time as tensions are brewing over Gaza and Israel seems suspicious almost like they are state agents.
Tommy is now using his twitter platform for a call out to protect the cenotaph.

Of course the media are fanning the flames.

The only realistic way physical confrontations happen on Saturday would be Fash attacking the PSC march, not PSC v poppy people. If you want to do anything to stop that, police should focus their efforts on the fash.
I think there will be agent provocateurs on both sides .Using this to ban marches in general.

Back
Top Bottom