Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Israel/Gaza: UK crackdown and backlash

A couple of free gifts for Braverman from Rochdale (2 incidents at the war memorial. The first was the removal of a wreath, done by teenagers, the second one was Free Palestine graffiti). When it comes to paint on a war memorial or the blowing up of hospitals, I'm a bit more aggrieved at the latter tbh. Same time, it is a bit of a free gift. :(

Anyone can spray graffiti. Cui bono?

Sunak and Musk met 4 or 5 days ago

A day ago Tommy Robinson and Katie Hopkins are unbanned from Twitter

Nothing to see here.

Nothing aside from more conspiracy theorising.

Practically speaking I do wonder what numbers the Right can actually bring out. Turning Point is a joke, they have no substantive membership. It's Yaxley-Lennon who may draw numbers down but given the cost and effort of travel how many can he realistically bring? I've no idea tbh. But the Far Right is always calling for mass mobilisations, they pretty much always end up disappointing themselves.

I don't think it needs any conspiracy theorising to see that our current government aligns with the far right, and that Musk has always been in favour of allowing the far right to broadcast whatever crap they like on Twitter.

"I say Elon, can't you give Katie and Tommy a break."

"I say Elon, can't you give Katie and Tommy a break."

On the other hand, he's not going to say "consider carefully whether those two should get back on - they stir up hatred in the UK", while happy to have Cruella branding any pro-Palestine marches as "hate marches".

Tommy Robinson and Katie Hopkins allowed back on twitter at same time as tensions are brewing over Gaza and Israel seems suspicious almost like they are state agents.
Tommy is now using his twitter platform for a call out to protect the cenotaph.

Of course the media are fanning the flames.
He's got a load of coke he needs to shift

Jesus fucking Christ. They're not even going past the cenotaph. There have already been several huge protests with zero damage to the cenotaph. Please just buy yourself a cenotaph-shaped dildo and work off some off that tension seeing as you seem to have such a cenotaph fetish.

Screenshot_20231108-085211_Threads.jpg

Jesus fucking Christ. They're not even going past the cenotaph. There have already been several huge protests with zero damage to the cenotaph. Please just buy yourself a cenotaph-shaped dildo and work off some off that tension seeing as you seem to have such a cenotaph fetish.

View attachment 399068
If you read Sarah vine's piece you'll see some unbelievably ignorant wank

View attachment 399068

the daily mail alluding to lynching people from the cenotaph but the march is a disgrace

da fuck

It's such a fucking fake commemoration, remembrance day. There used to be the hospital on Holloway Road where there was a plaque saying the war memorial for the area was the casualty department there. There was talk of homes fit for heroes. Of actual tangible things by which the lives of veterans would be improved and the sacrifice of the dead honoured. But now you have a morning once a year at which the glorious dead are recalled while their modern counterparts in the army, navy and air force often live in substandard accommodation. There is a great housing crisis as homes for the working class are demolished and turned into yuppie flats. It's rank hypocrisy for the government to accuse anyone of disrespect to the glorious dead whether of ww1, ww2 or subsequent conflicts when they honour them but a couple of minutes a year. If we are meant to honour those who gave their lives for our freedom, there would be no better way than marching for peace in the middle east, where many conflicts have been caused by the actions of the British state and allies during and after ww1. T.E. Lawrence said in 7 pillars that youth fought while grey beards remade the world as they wanted -youth had learned to grasp but not yet hold. So for the successors of mark sykes to ignore their complicity and responsibility for what's going on is disgraceful

So if the fash turn up to cause some mither, no doubt the Daily Mail etc will be defending our brave patriotic hoolies lads defending our glorious dead from those hate marchers marching against war on Armistice day.

The Daily Mail are already wringing their hands now about the possibility of clashes between "far right hooligans" (Tommy pictured) and pro-Palestine marchers.

I was just thinking that in many senses poppies are a symbol of the government not giving a fuck about ex service people because they generally need a charity to get any help. So it's a bit rich of her government to harp on about why everyone should be wearing poppies when they leave ex services people and their families homeless, traumatised and destitute.

I have no problem with donating to legion or similar charities because I know service people will disproportionately come from underprivileged backgrounds and frankly deserve some help and support on that account when they are suffering from mental or physical consequences of serving.

Back
Top Bottom