Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

I'm on ur boardz, wasting ur 2024 election bandwidthz

Tell you what, staying alive come the zombie apocalypse is going to be a piece of piss with people like Charlie Downton-Abbey around, the walking dead immediately breaking through barricades made from jolly hockey sticks, home made preserves and rousing choruses of There'll Always Be An England.

You don't think the meme is giving off a vibe of 'Sensible Mr Starmer is now in charge. Look at these clowns on the wall that he replaced' ?

Anyway, I'm sticking with this pic of Starmer. Never gets old.

View attachment 432522
Oh, now you've pointed it out I can totally see it (along with various others on this thread), I think I initially read it as "look at this fucking clown going to join the clown parade" but think that was more due to my own prejudices. I just thought it was funny that you said "vibes" when there's a whole thread going on this morning about a poster not knowing what vibes are, but I suppose if you were being intentionally yoof-ful about it then you would have said it was just "giving sensible centrist [etc] vibes", or even "serving" rather than "giving off".

Oh, now you've pointed it out I can totally see it (along with various others on this thread), I think I initially read it as "look at this fucking clown going to join the clown parade" but think that was more due to my own prejudices. I just thought it was funny that you said "vibes" when there's a whole thread going on this morning about a poster not knowing what vibes are, but I suppose if you were being intentionally yoof-ful about it then you would have said it was just "giving sensible centrist [etc] vibes", or even "serving" rather than "giving off".

TBH, I probably don't know the proper use of the term 'vibes' in yoof speak. That's the problem with the school holidays. I end up spending more time around my teenage sons. Christ, the shite and new slang they come out with. No wonder I'm always on Urban. I'm hiding from them. :D

Back
Top Bottom