Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Crowdfunding For inflatable Trump Baby for UK visit smashes target

One is being planned of khan now i see.
The 20k has been crowdfunded, i had a peep and they are £300 short of the 20k target.
Also see on Twitter another group saying they will blow it out of the sky, the trump one

All rather silly
money could have gone to much better causes
I saw mention of the proposed Khan blimp on Twitter earlier and clicked the link, they've already raised £28k, so more than Baby Trump to date.

The entire nation seems to have been sucked into some horrific chuck Norris / call of duty mashup- everywhere I look, everyone ( literally) is demanding death and castration to *whoever is the focus of their current ire *

The last time guns were brandished and used from a diplomatic outpost in London, we never heard the end of it. What a fucking useless poltroon

The entire nation seems to have been sucked into some horrific chuck Norris / call of duty mashup- everywhere I look, everyone ( literally) is demanding death and castration to *whoever is the focus of their current ire *

The last time guns were brandished and used from a diplomatic outpost in London, we never heard the end of it. What a fucking useless poltroon
Yvonne Fletcher s murder was a bit cuntish tbf

As of Thursday morning, more than 1,900 people had contributed to a crowdfunding campaign for the balloon, raising more than £30,000 (nearly $40,000).

Wonder how many meals that would provide for those using food banks?

Wonder how many meals that would provide for those using food banks?
Why don't you ask the organisers of this crowdfund on their public pages and social media instead of here? I'm sure you'll get a more meaningful and contrite answer that way.

I saw mention of the proposed Khan blimp on Twitter earlier and clicked the link, they've already raised £28k, so more than Baby Trump to date.

Looked like a lot of donations from Americans. Also the usual lovely racist and islamophobic stuff, mixed in with blaming Khan personally for a spate of violent deaths in London.

Great, now I'll need a "I'm not with Nick' tshirt. Presumably he got a text from Tesco saying they don't want him for shelf stacking tomorrow

So he was fine when it was Trump's treatment of immigrant children, but not NATO or the poor ickle wickle WubbleU.T.O.

Back
Top Bottom