Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Crowdfunding For inflatable Trump Baby for UK visit smashes target

I was involved in RTS, pink bloc, etc, different now, we have millions using food banks, huindreds, maybe thousands, of disabled and sick people who have taken their own lives as a direct consequence of the brutal welfare reforms, ZHC for many, a major housing crisis, forgive me if i don't see life as a carnival anymore.
Of course we forgive you.

Even when you mischaracterise everyone else as "seeing life as a carnival" for not being worthy and dour.

tenor.gif

I was involved in RTS, pink bloc, etc, different now, we have millions using food banks, huindreds, maybe thousands, of disabled and sick people who have taken their own lives as a direct consequence of the brutal welfare reforms, ZHC for many, a major housing crisis, forgive me if i don't see life as a carnival anymore.
Sounds like you've just grown old and bitter. I was involved with RTS, Reclaim The Streets etc and to me this is just a continuation of the same fight - and humour is a VERY important part of that struggle.

Sounds like you've just grown old and bitter. I was involved with RTS, Reclaim The Streets etc and to me this is just a continuation of the same fight - and humour is a VERY important part of that struggle.

if you look at my earlier posts, i was never a hedonist like many on here.

plus, afaicr, RTS was not happening at a time of utter misery and penury for millions.

Actually, are you saying if you have more interest in people dying in the UK, including someone I know, thna the admittedly odious Trump, you are dour, bitter, etc. Its more i am from working class background and increasingly find myself rejecting liberal middle class politics

Last edited:

plus, afaicr, RTS was not happening at a time of utter misery and penury for millions.

Actually, are you saying if you have more interest in people dying in the UK, including someone I know, thna the admittedly odious Trump, you are dour, bitter, etc. Its more i am from working class background and increasingly find myself rejecting liberal middle class politics
There's so many strawmen and red herrings in there I could make myself a wheaty fish pie.

The problem is not what you are or aren't, or were or weren't. The problem is your relentless attempts to impose your values on everyone else, and to paint yourself as somehow entitled to sit in criticism of anyone who doesn't feel moved to operate in quite such an anhedonistic way as you do.

fookin ell.... big change of tack from the TL i remember, over a long time ...

( and again, not meant provocatively... some ( many ? ) been around here for a fair old time, and it often feels sh*t has never felt more ...alive (?) politically .... but am not assuming we should all be jumping up and down celebrating / rhapsodising over funny blimps etc )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom