Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

World Snooker Championship 2022

Ronnie is the absolute best snooker player ever.
He manages to make every shot look effortless and doesnt shirk frim a challenge.
That last frame. You can't play snooker better than that. The way he screws through the reds when playing into them - it's not luck that he has a pot on afterwards. He virtually never stops wrong side of the blue. It looks easy, which is crazy given how bloody difficult it is.

Sometimes his long game isn't the best. When that's firing, he's virtually unplayable.

O'Sullivan looks as assured as I've seen him in a while. Although he stuck in them at one point this evening, he plays the splitting of the pack off the black better than anyone.
yes...though he also looks so twitchy with cleaning the balls, picking flecks off the table, complaining about people moving, nail biting, leaving the auditorium etc

he's always got his ticks, but maybe i havent seen him for a while but does seem on edge

anyhow final is on!!

yes...though he also looks so twitchy with cleaning the balls, picking flecks off the table, complaining about people moving, nail biting, leaving the auditorium etc

he's always got his ticks, but maybe i havent seen him for a while but does seem on edge

anyhow final is on!!
looking cool and collected today though...

er that three ball plant - fucking hell

Are we all settled in? :D
at work :mad: keeping half an eye if the crowd woops!

Felt for the ref there.
I've always wondered just how much controversy there is in terms of officiating, compared to other sports where there can be a lot of debate about over the line or not, fouls, etc.

Only thing I can think of outside of very unusual circumstances would be the 'miss' rule, but even then it feels like actual controversies around that don't come up that often?

Back
Top Bottom