Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Snooker 2023 - 24

I would have been annoyed if I had paid the £90 odd quid it costs for that session and only saw 4 frames.
There's something about Wilson that I don't like. I have no idea what it is. I was trying to work it out this afternoon but couldn't.
I agree.

Quite enjoying the coverage, particularly a couple of points Robertson has made.

Bingham played a shot that at the end of the 25th that Davis? said meant he deserved to lose the match, which was quite mild compared with Hendry who basically said Bingham's no good any more - he used to be but not now. He does seem cursed though, he then put the white in the pocket from break off and fouled putting white in. Jones playing well now.

You'd think they could project the position of the balls onto the table when they're moved like that.

I want Bingham to win purely because he's so nice. I don't think he'll be making it to the final though, he clearly got in his own head.

Wilson wasn't perfect - he left the white the wrong side of the blue three or four times - but definitely had a confidence/arrogance to keep the breaks going. I reckon his psychologist is earning their corn.

Some of his stuff with the rest is stunning.

I don't think this is a high quality final, and I'm struck by how both players are consistently getting the wrong side of the blue.

I'm not expecting a late one, but I could be wrong.

I don't think this is a high quality final, and I'm struck by how both players are consistently getting the wrong side of the blue.

I agree. I'm not really enjoying it, neither player really playing well.

I get that impression from Hendry and Davis as well...not exactly going down as a classic. Mind you I haven't watched much snooker for several decades and still enjoying it.

Back
Top Bottom