Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Snooker 2022-23

Seen a few days worth, not all of it. Yourself blairsh ?

MrsA was sad to see The Big Lisowski go out.

I would have liked Ali Carter to go further.

And that Gilbert v Selby last frame the other night was gutting. Over an hour and the Gilbert lost by downing the white on that last black :rolleyes: :facepalm:

Yeh, i was rooting fr Ding early on...wish he could hold form and nt relapse mentally the same way he has his entire, 20 year pro career :(

Williams here.
Happy with that outcome.

We're thinking of getting some tickets for the Champion of Champions in Bolton, which is about 50-60 minutes away from us.

Same the Guild Hall in Person closed down, we went to watch the snooker there a couple of times. Dead easy to park.

Selby has just gone 2-0 down.
He looks knackered.
Seems he has played twice today after being given yesterday off after playing in the final on Sunday.

Watchwd the final frame decider between Luca Brecel & Stan Moody from the the day, very tense and a god watch

Has anyone else been watching the BETVICTOR NORTHERN IRELAND OPEN 2023? Mark Allen went out pretty early after winning it for the last 2 years on the bounce.

I've seen the odd frame here and there on Eurosport (free) on Sky - I don't pay for Discovery or Matchroom Live so I can't pick my table. Hawkins v Gilbert is on at the mo.

Seems like it's only on Eurosport and pay-to-stream services :(

Scottish Open start next week :thumbs:

Wakelin started well, but then Trump started turning the screw, and I don't expect this evening's session to last that long.

I've just come across Snooker 900 on SportyStuff HD (channel 427 on Sky)

Each frame lasts 900 seconds (eh?) and the players are on a 20-second timer after the balls stop moving from the last shot.
It's on until 1am and Neil Foulds is commentating.
Michela Tabb is refereeing.

Some frames can take under 15 minutes depending on the players and how the balls lie, I suppose.

Never heard of it until tonight.

e2a

Back
Top Bottom