Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

World Snooker Championship 2022

I was watching Trump-McGill when the maximum was done, but I saw the last four frames of Robertson-Lisowski and it was the highlight of the tournament for me so far.

Reactions: MBV
just watched the first evening Ronnie v Maguire session from the bath .... so relaxed now!!

not sure which match to watch now though...maguire came out fighting but i think he's done for now
Yan possible fightback looks more interesting

I didn't see it, but Williams has beaten Yan.

We could have a semi final line-up where Stuart Bingham is the youngster, at a sprightly 45.
saw most of the last two frames. Williams clinched each frame with an amazing break when it looked like there was nothing on. The break to win the match was crazy good.

Ronnie was right- where are all the young bucks.l? Its been the same old gits fir decades

Semi-Finals (Best of 33)

Mark Williams (8) 0-0 Judd Trump (4)
Thursday, April 28th – 1pm
Friday, April 29th – 10am and 7pm
Saturday, April 30th – 2:30pm

John Higgins (6) vs Ronnie O’Sullivan (2)
Thursday, April 28th – 7pm
Friday, April 29th – 2:30pm
Saturday, April 30th – 10am and 7pm

Final (Best of 35)

Williams/Trump vs Higgins/O’Sullivan
Sunday, May 1st – 1pm and 7pm
Monday, May 2nd – 1pm and 7pm

does anyone know the name of the female ref with a east european accent? reffing right now. im curious about her story

11-5, in a best of 33. I wouldn't say Williams is out yet, but it looks unlikely. I'd not seen much of Trump in this tournament before this morning, but he looked clinical and playing very good match-play snooker.

Fucking hell O'Sullivan Higgins frame 16 :eek:

giphy.gif

What is with Ronnie always sitting down whenever the ball is cleaned? Psychology thing? For himself I mean. Must be why he still uses the old chalk. I was actually thinking earlier how you hardly see any kicks anymore. I guess that new chalk really does work.

Evening Session looking pretty ominous for Higgins :)

Just need Mark Williams to continue storming back at Judd and my day will be complete :cool:

Back
Top Bottom