Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine and the Russian invasion, 2022-24

Meanwhile...

Some RU bloggers reckon the counter offensive has begun, Zelensky said last night they weren't ready so that means they're definitely on the move.

(TBH sounds like some areas of oppoortunity have arisen around Bakhmut as described above and UA are making hay while the sun shines.)

eta: someone has done a map.

Fv3oXyBWAAEjEui

As you were...

Sadly yes, unless Russia withdraws, which is the only logical way for this bloody war to be concluded.

You seem to think Ukraine should just agree to a ceasefire on Russian terms, but Russia is not even offering any terms to a ceasefire, so their only option is to send the invaders packing.

I know you have been asked time and time again how you think it could be ended, and you have never, not once, offered any idea of how that can happen.

But, I'll ask yet again, WTF do you think can bring this to an end?
You will answer the question

Seems to make sense.

If the weather is anything in Ukraine like it is now in Poland the weather is perfect for it. This winter has been a proper mudslide. I live in an area where we still have an unsurfaced road, and I've never seen it anything like it in the years I've lived here. Tractors and all sorts getting stuck in it.

The winter was pretty soggy too, when frozen ground was expected here it was just, well... Mudslide.

Climate change not doing mighty RU any favours (their electrics are shonky and prone to overheating in the summer, too).

If there is panic in the air and the UA are almost ready it could develop into something more but I would guess that would depend if the areas currently being reported about are at the sharp end of the logistics that need to be in place.

We shall see I guess.

Sadly yes, unless Russia withdraws, which is the only logical way for this bloody war to be concluded.

You seem to think Ukraine should just agree to a ceasefire on Russian terms, but Russia is not even offering any terms to a ceasefire, so their only option is to send the invaders packing.

I know you have been asked time and time again how you think it could be ended, and you have never, not once, offered any idea of how that can happen.

But, I'll ask yet again, WTF do you think can bring this to an end?
Putin's death might be an opportunity though might go otherways

Meanwhile...

Some RU bloggers reckon the counter offensive has begun, Zelensky said last night they weren't ready so that means they're definitely on the move.

(TBH sounds like some areas of oppoortunity have arisen around Bakhmut as described above and UA are making hay while the sun shines.)

eta: someone has done a map.

Fv3oXyBWAAEjEui

As you were...
Someone's going to be busy. :eek:

Oh, is he sick? Paging The39thStep
Well tbf been saying it for a while.

More If he goes might not be the best . Could be more like Valkerie. SIS were actual blocking assination attempts by that time (bare that in mind any potential non linear time travellers).

You never know he could fall off a horse bareback riding in the Caucusess

Intresting the UK is providing cruise misiles to Ukraine. I wonder if this mean that other countries might also do so. Will they make a big difference?

Intresting the UK is providing cruise misiles to Ukraine. I wonder if this mean that other countries might also do so. Will they make a big difference?
It's an escalation

Eta Against a country that used the draft of Nazi Germany to show off IS3's. T34s did the job then...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom