Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine and the Russian invasion, 2022-24

Bloke knocking on Putin's Long Table door with response of "Dave's not here ..."

We had a DJ in Ireland called Dave Windsor who was known to be late for his show sometimes, the pervious DJ would start his show with 2 or 3 tracks, and 'Dave's not here, man' inserted between them, which had been carted up and hidden away from Dave in the studio.

Is the counter offensive still on or was the attack on the Kremlin it?

Seriously, do you realise how much of a cunt you make yourself look on this thread.

You started off by making some rational arguments that ran contrary to the majority opinions on here, but that were valid and from a progressive political footing. But lately you appear to have got sucked into a position where you are now coming across as a Putin cheerleader and a person who sneers at dead Russian anti fascist anarchists.

Your posting elsewhere suggests you aren’t a complete dick, just a little lacking in empathy, but here you are creating an awful pro Putin’s oligarchy persona, something I don’t think you really are.

Anyway, I think it’s likely you won’t reflect on this and just play the man and not the ball. But I wanted to try once.

Last edited:
Seriously, do you realise how much of a cunt you make yourself look on this thread.

You started off by making some rational arguments that ran contrary to the majority opinions on here, but that were valid and from a progressive political footing. But lately you appear to have got sucked into a position where you are now coming across as a Putin cheerleader and a person who sneers at dead Russian anti fascist anarchists.

Your posting elsewhere suggests you aren’t a complete dick, just a little lacking in empathy, but here you are creating an awful pro Putin’s oligarchy persona, something I don’t think you really are.

Anyway, I think it’s likely you won’t reflect on this and just play the man and not the ball. But I wanted to try once.
Tell you what. You try playing the ball not the man and I might engage with you. However you rarely do so, it’s always attack the messenger.

Back
Top Bottom