Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine and the Russian invasion, 2022-24

Ciu bono? Who benefits?

What does Ukraine have to benefit from throwing a firework at the Kremlin in the middle of the night?

vs

Big up the threat/increased mobilisation/increased military action etc. (I don't believe for a minute Putin is bothered about getting the proles onside - 'we are under attack' is a far more basic or visceral message).
Ukraine gets to demonstrate their long range drone capability and potentially pull air defenses away from other areas of Russian infrastructure that could be hit to assist a Ukrainian counter-offensive

vs

Making you look like a completely weak/inept force when your capital comes under attack 400+ days into your three day special military operation

I don't know which it is, but there are plenty of reasons to believe it could be Ukraine rather than a false flag that makes Russia look shit. It's not like Putin needed a false flag as an excuse to launch this war in the first place.

tbf if its a break bad reference i got bored at the end of second season and have never finished it

but can remark the Russ like to make remarks and never explain himself

the gobshite :)

have a feeling he complains about "woke nonsense " on a daily basis also

Is it? I watched the whole series and don’t remember that but I was pissed for half of it (yay stereotypes!).

Anyway context is king and I might take that from a close friend but not from some random on the internet.

So, does anyone know who launched the firecracker at the Kremlin yet?

Last edited:
Looking back at the first vid of the attack and there is clearly two people climbing the dome in the middle of the night. So it's either an amazing coincidence that some staff were up there cleaning bat droppings off the roof, or the attack was known to be coming. I'm leaning towards shenanigans personally.

Eta. There's also wobble on the camera, so it's not some fixed CCTV or webcam view of the Kremlin. Someone was just "lucky" enough to be filming the roof of the Kremlin in the middle of the night

Our house got hit by bigger rockets last November.

Back
Top Bottom