Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine and the Russian invasion, 2022-24

Bannings are few and far between these days because we need posters. There are two completely unmentionable banned returners roaming the boards unmolested at the moment to help ensure the daily post count doesn't drop any further.

Unmentionable?

Banning someone from a thread just for being critical of the Ukrainian ruling class and their corruption. Authoritarian, stupid, pathetic, cowardly.

Last edited:
Banning someone from a thread just for being critical of the Ukrainian ruling class. Authoritarian, pathetic, cowardly. Thats Mike Urban for ya.

I have no idea what you were banned from a thread for, but I fucking bet it wasn't that.

But posting photos of people is totally out of order, you're behaving like an absolute nasty prick, a disgrace to any left wing or anarchist ideals.

Fuck right off from here and all politics you horrible prick.

I have no idea what you were banned from a thread for, but I fucking bet it wasn't that.

But posting photos of people is totally out of order, you're behaving like an absolute nasty prick, a disgrace to any left wing or anarchist ideals.

Fuck right off from here and all politics you horrible prick.
He was banned from the thread for being a disruptive dick, IIRC.

Reactions: LDC
This website has always been a nasty, unfriendly place full of spiteful, pompous pricks and the dominant politics on here has always been fucking awful. There is no proper free expression or discussion on here. Too many intolerant, immature wankers with shit politics and editor is one of them, aswell as being an authoritarian control freak who bans people at the drop of a hat. These forums are utter shite. Even other so called 'anarchists' on here will attack you for posting standard anarchist points.

This place is a fucking dumpster fire.

Last edited:
Bannings are few and far between these days because we need posters. There are two completely unmentionable banned returners roaming the boards unmolested at the moment to help ensure the daily post count doesn't drop any further.
I'm cool with both of the current returners to be honest. Well's frothing can be fun. Jay seems sound deep down, but doesn't do himself any favours. I do worry about his general wellbeing though.

I don't think I'd want to see AA go either. The better part of me thinks he's recently discovered anarchism and has the zeal of a fresh convert and will get around to developing the people skills a bit later. It does seem like todays posting are an effort to be put on the naughty step. Maybe they want a break? maybe they want to prove some sort of point? I do feel for the ACG though, he's not exactly the brand ambassador you'd want.

I'm cool with both of the current returners to be honest. Well's frothing can be fun. Jay seems sound deep down, but doesn't do himself any favours. I do worry about his general wellbeing though.

I don't think I'd want to see AA go either. The better part of me thinks he's recently discovered anarchism and has the zeal of a fresh convert and will get around to developing the people skills a bit later. It does seem like todays posting are an effort to be put on the naughty step. Maybe they want a break? maybe they want to prove some sort of point? I do feel for the ACG though, he's not exactly the brand ambassador you'd want.
He's affected to be an anarchist since he joined us so it's not a new pose for him

You've a good spirit :thumbs:

Currently translating an article by a Ukrainian tankie who thinks Putin has betrayed the revolution and negated Lenin's ideals by invading Ukraine. It's a fascinating piece actually, I'll post on here when it's done although it's very far from my views tbh. Goes to show the inheritors of these parties often have very different views than what passes for the left here.

Back
Top Bottom