Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine and the Russian invasion, 2022-24

This website has always been a nasty, unfriendly place full of spiteful, pompous pricks and the dominant politics on here has always been fucking awful. There is no proper free expression or discussion on here. Too many intolerant, immature wankers with shit politics and Mike Urban is one of them, aswell as being an authoritarian control freak who bans people at the drop of a hat. These forums are utter shite. Even other so called 'anarchists' on here will attack you for posting standard anarchist points.

This place is a fucking dumpster fire.
So WHY do you stay? There must be something about the dumpster fire that keeps calling you back...? :confused:

Banning someone from a thread just for being critical of the Ukrainian ruling class and their corruption. Authoritarian, stupid, pathetic, cowardly. Thats Mike Urban for ya.

View attachment 363930

you're not doing that though are you. You're having an embarrassing tantram. As your tagline illucidates.

You'd not be the first but don't pretend you're making serious points FFS. :D

I have no idea what you were banned from a thread for, but I fucking bet it wasn't that.
Ukrainian meme thread - and plenty of others for no good reason. Then theres all the pile ons etc, just for postings an anarchist viewpoint.

But I'm wasting my time with you coz you're one of the cunts who joins in.

Ukrainian meme thread - and plenty of others for no good reason. Then theres all the pile ons etc, just for postings an anarchist viewpoint.

Look friend, when you are in a better place you obviously get some small joy out if this place. I'm not sure you really want to get cut off from it permanently?

Why don't you:

• Tell me to fuck off
  • Change your tag line
  • Log off for a couple or three of days (perhaps scrambling your password)
  • Come back when you are in a better place
  • There isn't really anywhere else like this, it would be a pity if you cut yourself off from it.

Peace.

Maybe have a little bit of a think why so many long term anarchists think you're behaving pretty badly and take the piss a bit or think the way you come across is not great? Like forget the politics, have a reflect on your attitudes and behaviour. Is it everyone on here, or maybe - just maybe - might you be acting and communicating in not a great way?

Maybe have a little bit of a think why so many long term anarchists think you're behaving pretty badly and take the piss a bit or think the way you come across is not great? Like forget the politics, have a reflect on your attitudes and behaviour. Is it everyone on here, or maybe - just maybe - might you be acting and communicating in not a great way?
It's definitely every one else

I'll try for an on-topic post, shall I ?

The airborne sentry was doing laps to the west of Belarus for hours this morning [had been up for about 7 hours when I saw the posting, and was currently re-fuelling at that time] ...

Some short time later the VIP occupant of "Air Force One" paid a "surprise" visit to Kyiv, before going onto Poland for the officially publicised / planned visit.

Back
Top Bottom