Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine and the Russian invasion, 2022-24

He's interesting when he talks about direct action, there's a post I can't remember where it is admittedly, where he listed a whole load of things. He needs to read some Chomsky I think, not for the information but for how to deal with it - Chomsky lays it all out with the feeling of "this is how it is, no use getting angry about it, just the way things are - what do we do to change it?" As kabbes said it's not what he says it's the way he says it.

Limmy's Show - She's turned the weans against us on Make a GIF

At the risk of dragging this back on topic, mass leaking of Kremlin startegy this morning, to absorb Belarus fully by 2030. Clear that Belarus will be a consolation prize in the likely event that Ukraine ends up being a costly disaster.

Not clear what capability the Belarusian opposition will have to respond- very limited, I expect. Posted this on the Lukashenko thread as well but no one reads that anymore so better here.

The mad comedian tries harder to drag the entire world into war.

Chinese weapons supplies to Russia would risk a potential escalation of the Ukraine war into a confrontation between Russia and China on the one side and Ukraine and the US-led Nato military alliance on the other.

Zelenskiy also warned that there will be a “world war” if China decides to support Russia in its war on Ukraine.”

Chinese weapons supplies to Russia would risk a potential escalation of the Ukraine war into a confrontation between Russia and China on the one side and Ukraine and the US-led Nato military alliance on the other.

Zelenskiy also warned that there will be a “world war” if China decides to support Russia in its war on Ukraine.”
whoa there. we'll be having no world wars until 2025 if you don't mind

Yeah man. Zelensky the tyrant of Kyiv will doom us all.

I hope not. I would wish the fucker dead but he would only be replaced with someone more nationalistic and right wing than he is.

you-smashed-it-liz-comedian-joe-lycett-shouts-appraisal-during-bbc-interview.jpg

Zelenski is certainly brave but he's no exception to the rule when it comes to politicians. He oversaw pretty rampant corruption prior to the war and has been no stranger to dodgy decisions then and since, including the use of Wagner and domestic Nazis when the situation arose.

He's not Putin, but make no mistake that he could have been, and still could go that way.

Russia have summoned the U.S Ambassador to explain the involvement in Ukraine and has accused them of destroying the Nord stream pipe line?

Increasing mentions in the press about the “global south”, essentially countries which are sceptical at best about the West particularly the US and who have fond memories of support from soviet Russia.

Talk of getting them on board.

You're a vile, low life, racist and misogynist cunt and I know that to be a fact.

AmateurAgitator​

arsewank · 40
Joined Dec 27, 2019
Last seen Today at 1:35 AM

What time you back on today mate? I'm off to the gym now but be back online later yeah? keen to hear some more childish insults and your thoughts about sex with identical clones.

Back
Top Bottom