Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine and the Russian invasion, 2022-24

Far-right US broadcasters have been losing their minds over Biden's visit to Ukraine

putincarlson.png

Zelenskyy himself is a very dark force. That is obvious if you watch him. It is unmistakable. Who could not see that? This man is a destroyer. He banned a Christian faith in his country and arrested nuns and priests. Oh, but he's a hero, claim our leaders from Chuck Schumer to Mitch McConnell. No, Zelenskyy is not a hero. He is an instrument of total destruction. That is not a defense of his enemies. It's just true and maybe that's why Joe Biden is drawn to him.

Zelenskyy himself is a very dark force. That is obvious if you watch him. It is unmistakable. Who could not see that? This man is a destroyer. He banned a Christian faith in his country and arrested nuns and priests. Oh, but he's a hero, claim our leaders from Chuck Schumer to Mitch McConnell. No, Zelenskyy is not a hero. He is an instrument of total destruction. That is not a defense of his enemies. It's just true and maybe that's why Joe Biden is drawn to him.
Could have come from our very own Topcat.

Does Tucker Carlson actually believe the shit he comes out with?
I'm not sure but as batshit crazy as it sounds shitloads as in all the millions of loons who still want Trump as prez probably believe Tucker is telling it as it is

Putin awarded the AA brigade that shot down MH-17 a shiny medal today.

Who reported that?

Could have come from our very own Topcat.
You have been here for a long while, same as me. Break down what could have come from me. Defending nuns and priests etc. It's just bullshit and you know it. Pile on idiot. Your call out contribution really marked you as an grimy arsehole in my book. Put me on ignore, it might be best all around.

Putin awarded the AA brigade that shot down MH-17 a shiny medal today.

forgive the whataboutery but I thought the USS Vincennes got one after shooting down Flight 655

Apparently not but again, thats hell of a whataboutary considering its 30 years ago, involving two different countries.

Back
Top Bottom