Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine and the Russian invasion, 2022-24

Sure thing.
I post a link which I even state is a "adventure story"
And you accuse me of being a putin supporter (I've never met the man) and insult my mental illness.

Good luck in your support of the "right" side. You must be so sure of that since you are both personally invested in this war and not just two dipshits posting on the internet.

Last edited:
Sure thing morons.
I post a link which I even state is a "adventure story"
And you accuse me of being a putin supporter (I've never met the man) and insult my mental illness.

Good luck in your support of the "right" side. You must be so sure of that since you are both personally invested in this war and not just two dipshits posting on the internet.

I was referring to Roger Waters.

'war boys' lol. No acknowledgement of who invaded whom nor the grim list of war crimes perpetrated by the Russian troops.
He condemned the illegal invasion by Russia. He criticised NATO for edging eastwards and said it was provocative. Just echoing the views of much of the world.

He's been a long standing cunt, him being a cunt on this issue would at least be consistent.

Plenty of other articles are available.
Thanks for posting the article. Wide ranging, interspersed with bollocks and truth and bigotry. Like listening to some arses on the rave scene.

He's been a long standing cunt, him being a cunt on this issue would at least be consistent.

Plenty of other articles are available.

A more recent Telegraph interview suggests the swing Putinward has continued.

"Yes, an article I wrote about three months ago calling Vladimir Putin a gangster… That may have been unfair.” He explains that he’s become a keen listener to The Duran, a podcast spin-off from a website that has published blogs linked to the anti-Nato hacking group Ghostwriter, and uses the Russian Empire’s two-headed eagle as a logo. After hearing their take on Russia, Waters now has more respect for Putin. “It may be that he’s leading his country to the benefit of all of the people of Russia.”

...“The Ukraine” – he’s punctilious about that “The” – “is a deeply divided country. In fact, it’s not really a country at all, it’s only been there since Khrushchev, 1956. So it’s a patchy sort of vague experiment.” How long does a country have to exist, for him to accept it as a country? “I’m very happy with Barbados [independent since 1966].”

A more recent Telegraph interview suggests the swing Putinward has continued.

"Yes, an article I wrote about three months ago calling Vladimir Putin a gangster… That may have been unfair.” He explains that he’s become a keen listener to The Duran, a podcast spin-off from a website that has published blogs linked to the anti-Nato hacking group Ghostwriter, and uses the Russian Empire’s two-headed eagle as a logo. After hearing their take on Russia, Waters now has more respect for Putin. “It may be that he’s leading his country to the benefit of all of the people of Russia.”

...“The Ukraine” – he’s punctilious about that “The” – “is a deeply divided country. In fact, it’s not really a country at all, it’s only been there since Khrushchev, 1956. So it’s a patchy sort of vague experiment.” How long does a country have to exist, for him to accept it as a country? “I’m very happy with Barbados [independent since 1966].”

Why didn’t you post the quotes earlier when asked?

Back
Top Bottom