Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine and the Russian invasion, 2022-24

Probably not but they wouldn't want to lose any export licences or face penalties .Its all about profit.
Of course business is about profit, which has a strong relationship to reputation and regulation. I don't think anyone was under the impression, before you explained it all, that these manufacturers and suppliers were non profit organisations.

I think that was his point. That these people are bastards in general. The kind without 'moral qualms' about the nature of their products.

I think his point was that if they’re prepared to sell weapons to Russia, they’d be prepared to break laws that prohibit them from doing so. My read of it anyway.

I think his point was that if they’re prepared to sell weapons to Russia, they’d be prepared to break laws that prohibit them from doing so. My read of it anyway.
one big reason for not selling to them atm is the very real risk of not getting paid, or paid in something worthless

randomly do you know how hard it is to get clinical trial medication into Russia ATM

even kits for transfusion are ripped apart

diagnostics testing in Russia is fucked towards Russians and its going to get worse :(

According to ISW ...

ISW's September 29 maps do not depict the reported encirclement of Lyman because the first Russian reports of the Ukrainian encirclement of Lyman broke after the 3:00 pm EST daily map cutoff. The ISW maps of September 30 will include all verified and updated information about the reported encirclement of Lyman.

Also as expected, those sham referenda results have resulted in annexations ...

According to ISW ...

ISW's September 29 maps do not depict the reported encirclement of Lyman because the first Russian reports of the Ukrainian encirclement of Lyman broke after the 3:00 pm EST daily map cutoff. The ISW maps of September 30 will include all verified and updated information about the reported encirclement of Lyman.

Also as expected, those sham referenda results have resulted in annexations ...
Annexations in name only. It'd be interesting to see how they plan to annexe Zaporizhzhia, for example, given that they barely control it right now...

Back
Top Bottom