Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine and the Russian invasion, 2022-24

You can pay Ukrainians to paint messages to Vlad on missiles. It's a big earner for them in the US. Maybe they'd arrange your photo. But I doubt it. Boris is a bit of a hero to them.

I like the simplicity but it really needs to be world-beating britpish. That foreign muck wouldn't do at all, not for this.

IAEA are on their way to Zaporizhzhya Nuclear Power Plant

I'm sure they'll be welcomed by the Russians, and everything will be fine :thumbs:

Fascinating that the composition of the inspection team was subject to negotiations

Some of the key sticking points were the composition of the team, André explains, with “Russia and Ukraine haggling over the names. It appears Rafael Grossi will be part of that team, as well as experts who are considered pro-Ukrainian – such as Polish and Latvian experts – but also experts from countries considered pro-Russian, from Serbia or other countries considered close to Moscow. And then there are experts from a list of countries considered to be neutral.”

From France 24

That appears to be shameless plagiarism.

Nah, covers aren't plagiarism. I know this guy Cosmo, he never plays this song without crediting the writer (i know the writer Paul too and he isn't Mindless Drug Hoover, who I also know lol) I used to do a version myself because it always goes down a storm. There are loads of versions out there, it's a stone cold 3-chord classic.

There needs to be a Ukrainian version :D

Nah, covers aren't plagiarism. I know this guy Cosmo, he never plays this song without crediting the writer (i know the writer Paul too and he isn't Mindless Drug Hoover, who I also know lol) I used to do a version myself because it always goes down a storm. There are loads of versions out there, it's a stone cold 3-chord classic.

There needs to be a Ukrainian version :D
Was a while ago now, as you can tell from Dr Conkers (RIP) appearance in in the video

Back
Top Bottom