Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine and the Russian invasion, 2022-24

Already been disproven. The Russians claimed it was a HIMARS rocket attack, and showed missile fragments to 'prove' it, but the evidence from the scene shows it was some kind of thermobaric weapon. Guess who uses those.

the Ukrainian Army has captured several of those launchers

The level of media manipulation, censorship and internet trolling is fucking insane. This has been and remains a proxy war since 2014 and is getting worse daily. Negotiation for peace needs to happen as soon as possible but neither side are interested now, perhaps that will change when Russia take the Dombas so here's an inspiring picture in the mean time.
1659285109442.png

The level of media manipulation, censorship and internet trolling is fucking insane. This has been and remains a proxy war since 2014 and is getting worse daily. Negotiation for peace needs to happen as soon as possible but neither side are interested now, perhaps that will change when Russia take the Dombas so here's an inspiring picture in the mean time.
View attachment 335385

It's a good job you ain't in charge of a country being attacked by a massive fascist state, you'd have been killed when Putin sent in his assassins back in March. Zelensky knows exactly what he is doing with the media, it's one of Ukraine's strongest cards you dicksplash.

There was me thinking proxy wars were fought between 'client states' of the superpowers. If we accept your completely flawed argument IC3D that Ukraine is a client state of NATO, who is Russia a client state of? China? The Illuminati?
It was a state run by gangsters sat between conflicting superpowers, now I'd say you could argue it is a client state of NATO very much so.

.You're all over the shop aren't you? A few posts ago barely half an hour earlier you had a totally different take on it. What have you read since that's changed your mind? Or is your mind so fucking empty and useless it flits randomly about with no consistency apart from your fucking pickled brain making your mouth spout one idiotic position after another.

Dichead think's he's seen something we're not understanding because he lerks on Telegram or sommat. Special insight blah, blah, Same with the vacccine stuff. I used to watch LiveLeak I know all about counter insergency tactics now.

Is your issue me calling the overtly fascist regiment fascists? They were killed/murdered by Russians as I said in the first paragraph. There would be a motive for Zelenski to want rid of them too but that didn't happen xenon

Is your issue me calling the overtly fascist regiment fascists? They were killed/murdered by Russians as I said in the first paragraph. There would be a motive for Zelenski to want rid of them too but that didn't happen xenon

No. That's not my issue. Here's a few hints.
A. How do you know those murdered were fascists.
B. Have you not read anything about Azov since 20221?
C. Do you think murdering PoWs is just one of those things, shrugg?
D. Who's telling you they were Azov / fascists anyway?
E. Have you seen the discussion on twitter about why this wasn't a GRML rocket attack? Subjective sure, but worthy of consideration.

No. That's not my issue. Here's a few hints.
A. How do you know those murdered were fascists.
B. Have you not read anything about Azov since 20221?
C. Do you think murdering PoWs is just one of those things, shrugg?
D. Who's telling you they were Azov / fascists anyway?
E. Have you seen the discussion on twitter about why this wasn't a GRML rocket attack? Subjective sure, but worthy of consideration.
If they were Azov they certainly are unless they've had a change of heart since 2021.
Of course I don't condone murdering Pows even fascist ones and never even remotely suggested otherwise.
It's clear it was the Russians that did it, possibly to cover up war crimes committed there.

If they were Azov they certainly are unless they've had a change of heart since 2021.
Of course I don't condone murdering Pows even fascist ones and never even remotely suggested otherwise.
It's clear it was the Russians that did it, possibly to cover up war crimes committed there.

IC3D said:
I thought Putin was going to have a show trial of these fascists to justify the invasion. Guess that changed if it ever was on the cards.
Perhaps the Ukrainians did this as they are trying to improve their image these days and having a bunch of guys with swastika tattoos paraded on Russian TV is bad PR?

Back
Top Bottom