Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine and the Russian invasion, 2022-24

I think my point is, posturing about dead fascists is perhaps understandable when organised fascists are killing all and sundry around you, and have been for years. When family and friends have been killed by them and you yourself have been imprisoned and tortured etc.

But here, now, anyone talking glibly of killing anyone when they've never done it and in reality the act would very likely turn their stomach, is just childish IMO.
Yes of course.

Plenty on here were creaming themselves over the possible mass execution of Daesh prisoners, including the likes of Shamima Begum who was a non-combatant and more importantly was groomed by islamists while still a child.

I don't recall anyone thinking she should be executed without trial, but I might be wrong. But anyway it was addressed to TopCat to see if they had similar views in other situations, or whether he was just siding with the Russian State murdering people as a new thing.

I did say I wasn’t making a comparison

Wasn't aimed at you specifically.

This is a fucking depressing turn of events though, people on here being glad some Ukrainian soldiers have been executed and maybe tortured prior to that by the Russian State. Fuck's sake the state of some people's politics, they should fuck off and go and hang out with the rest of the red-brown gang like Galloway.

What is it about Nazism that the Russian state doesn't like anyway? Ethnic discrimination? Empire building? Militarism? Hero-worship of an all-powerful leader? Control of the media? Propaganda? Elimination of political opponents?

Just asking for a friend.
It's somewhat like the pot calling the kettle black tbf.

Wasn't aimed at you specifically.

This is a fucking depressing turn of events though, people on here being glad some Ukrainian soldiers have been executed and maybe tortured prior to that by the Russian State. Fuck's sake the state of some people's politics, they should fuck off and go and hang out with the rest of the red-brown gang like Galloway.
I'm presuming drunk TopCat (as they just seem to drop on here latish in the evening, drop a couple of shit posts and then disappear for a few days) is the 'left' equivalent of those UKIPers and particularly shit Tories who make social media posts along the lines of "The Navy should sink refugee dinghies' and 'I hope those illegals drown' .

I presume they will be along shortly to say why their line is completely different...

Plenty on here were creaming themselves over the possible mass execution of Daesh prisoners, including the likes of Shamima Begum who was a non-combatant and more importantly was groomed by islamists while still a child.
That sounds awful, but I must have missed the celebration of or desire for mass executions it when reading those threads. Probably my inattention; you couldn't quote two or three of the worst examples could you?

That sounds awful, but I must have missed the celebration of or desire for mass executions it when reading those threads. Probably my inattention; you couldn't quote two or three of the worst examples could you?

Cross-thread posting is frowned upon but you can read the threads yourself.

Our ex forces/weekend warrior contingent were among the worst offenders.

Define "plenty". Ten posters? Twenty? I certainly don't recall such sentiment being expressed en masse, as you claim.

I was surprised , if somewhat comforted ,that at least the Thank you Brexiteers thread stopped at cheering the deaths of old people who voted to leave rather than advocate execution .

Define "plenty". Ten posters? Twenty? I certainly don't recall such sentiment being expressed en masse, as you claim.

Again, the threads are still there.

Alongside the overt violent fantasies, there's lots of stuff along the lines of well we can't leave them in camps forever, and we can't send them all home to do loads of terrorism, so...

Again, the threads are still there.

Alongside the overt violent fantasies, there's lots of stuff along the lines of well we can't leave them in camps forever, and we can't send them all home to do loads of terrorism, so...
I missed those as well.

Not really the thread for it tbh, but there were comments from at least one regular poster saying that justice would be served if Begum was executed.

I don't recall anyone thinking she should be executed without trial, but I might be wrong. But anyway it was addressed to TopCat to see if they had similar views in other situations, or whether he was just siding with the Russian State murdering people as a new thing.

No, but people were happy to see her languish in camps where her children and countless other children died because of the inhumane conditions in which they were living.

No, but people were happy to see her languish in camps where her children and countless other children died because of the inhumane conditions in which they were living.
TBF Thats a very long way from Topcat's I'm glad they are dead comment...

I thought Putin was going to have a show trial of these fascists to justify the invasion. Guess that changed if it ever was on the cards.
Perhaps the Ukrainians did this as they are trying to improve their image these days and having a bunch of guys with swastika tattoos paraded on Russian TV is bad PR?

What a surprise you being a thick-with-shit-politics-nasty prick. Surprised you haven't started called it a 'so-called war crime' like you did with the 'so-called vaccines'. FFS, you're an embarrassment to any progressive movement or force.

That's at you IC3D in case there's any doubt.

Last edited:
I thought Putin was going to have a show trial of these fascists to justify the invasion. Guess that changed if it ever was on the cards.
Perhaps the Ukrainians did this as they are trying to improve their image these days and having a bunch of guys with swastika tattoos paraded on Russian TV is bad PR?
Gosh darn it. You really are a nasty fucking cunt aren't you.

If this was a bunch of guys with swastika tattoos, then Russia would have had them on TV months ago when they were first captured rather than keeping them in a prison 15km from the front line, and killing them the day after a video of them torturing and executing another Ukrainian PoW came to light.

If this was a bunch of guys with swastika tattoos, then Russia would have had them on TV months ago when they were first captured rather than keeping them in a prison 15km from the front line, and killing them the day after a video of them torturing and executing another Ukrainian PoW came to light.
I buy that tbh. Things got fucked up and they wiped out the witnesses.

And they have still not been granted access. I can only think of one plausible reason as to why that might be and that involves hiding evidence:

I buy that tbh. Things got fucked up and they wiped out the witnesses.

You're all over the shop aren't you? A few posts ago barely half an hour earlier you had a totally different take on it. What have you read since that's changed your mind? Or is your mind so fucking empty and useless it flits randomly about with no consistency apart from your fucking pickled brain making your mouth spout one idiotic position after another.

Last edited:
TBF there is also the possibility that this was a Ukrainian strike that was just misdirected; eg: if the Russians stacked a pallets, boxes etc at the facility to make it look like a dump of ammunition then it would have invited an attack.

TBF there is also the possibility that this was a Ukrainian strike that was just misdirected; eg: if the Russians stacked a pallets, boxes etc at the facility to make it look like a dump of ammunition then it would have invited an attack.
Already been disproven. The Russians claimed it was a HIMARS rocket attack, and showed missile fragments to 'prove' it, but the evidence from the scene shows it was some kind of thermobaric weapon. Guess who uses those.

Back
Top Bottom