Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine and the Russian invasion, 2022-24

Let me take a punt: you have never seen the actual dead body of a person killed violently, have you?

I'm not talking about a picture or a video, I mean up close where you can smell them.
Did you kill your mum and keep her for a bit? Is that how you know? Could you write another post more stupid?

Did you kill your mum and keep her for a bit? Is that how you know? Could you write another post more stupid?
What the fuck are you wittering on about now you sad little man*?

You could answer my question, although it’s obviously rhetorical giving your sixth form approach to death and violence.

* I’m 95% sure you are a man because of the particular type of stupidity you are demonstrating…

What the fuck are you wittering on about now you sad little man*?

You could answer my question, although it’s obviously rhetorical giving your sixth form approach to death and violence.

* I’m 95% sure you are a man because of the particular type of stupidity you are demonstrating…
he does have a point, it's not the most intelligent post you've contributed.

As it happens I’m having a late lunch with my mum just now. ( She worked full time for the communist party in the late 60s and early 70s, then worked full time as a front line social worker for 30 or so years, whilst being active in the Union. She continues to be active in local politics into her 70s.

She thinks you are a sad little twat too…

I was surprised , if somewhat comforted ,that at least the Thank you Brexiteers thread stopped at cheering the deaths of old people who voted to leave rather than advocate execution .

tbf the Party that brought about Brexit, have done the job of killing old people who voted for brexit better than anyone else could have managed.
also they have another round set up for this winter with increase inflation , food and Fuel prices

:p

For a start, if you still think that at this point in time, "Azov are all nazis," then you're following red-brown, far-right or official Kremlin propaganda.

There've been literal Jewish people fighting in eastern Ukraine, including in Azov batallion. Muslims too. Ethnic minorities, women. Ordinary working class guys most of these people are, loads of them never even wanted to be in the military, fighting for survival and for their families and communities, rather than end up as third class citizens or raped or killed under Putin's jackboots. Have a look at what's going in Russia now, the clamping down on free expression, anti-LGBT propaganda and persecution, the silencing of journalists who dare put a foot out of line. And the hateful rhetoric against Ukrainians.

And same if you think that the kind of people who are torturing and murdering Ukrainians are doing it for some noble cause. The great irony is plenty of them boast about their own fascist views. This isn't the rare exception filmed years ago either. These people are committing warcrimes and they don't give a flying fuck about the political views of the people they torture and maim and execute in cold blood.

As Dystopiary has pointed out above TopCat you could well be cheering on the execution of a bunch of Muslim, Jewish, and/or random soldiers. It's pretty fucked up what you're saying, I'm sure you think you're being some kind of militant anti-fascist, but you're just looking like a confused and nasty prick tbh parroting the line of the Russian State.

He doesn't come over well on here, but maybe he's sound in person. Maybe next time...?
i think TopCat's got a valid point about the dubious nature of some of the people on the ukrainian side. back when people were flooding to join the ukrainian ranks my eyebrows rose at some of their justifications, such as one canadian sniper who travelled over saying that he was on the side of the little guy
1659363541072.png
yeh right.
but the thing is that the shits aren't simply those elements of the azov brigade who are fascists (or dubiously motivated canadian snipers), there's a number on the other side too. so as i said earlier, loads of fascists will die in this war, which is good, but they'll be greatly outnumbered by the dead on both sides who have other political views or none. people who've been swept up in the tide of war and pulled under. so yeh if the azov dead are fascists i won't be shedding a tear for them. tbh i probably wouldn't shed much of a tear for anyone in that dubious brigade. but they'll be a drop in the ocean of all the anti- and non-fascist dead.

Are you going to get an Azov tattoo to remember those brave boys?
Just to get this straight: are you absolutely OK with prisoners of war who were captured during an illegal invasion of an independent sovereign state being brutally tortured and horrifically murdered if amongst their number there may be some claimed and unverified Nazis/fascists?

And anyone who was unfortunate enough to get captured at the same time or end up in the same prison deserves the same kind of death?

Basically, if you invade a country there's a good chance that nearly everybody will fight back, of all political persuasions or none. If Britain was invaded by thousands of murdering, bloodthirsty Australians, for example, who were intent on extreme violence to all and sundry, you might well find anarchists, communists, monarchists, national front and Liberal Democrats all taking part in the resistance. That's essentially what is happening in Ukraine, with the addition of volunteers of all persuasions from other countries as well. So to keep banging on about the far right to the exclusion of all else does open one up to the accusation of being a dupe to Russian propaganda.

Basically, if you invade a country there's a good chance that nearly everybody will fight back, of all political persuasions or none. If Britain was invaded by thousands of murdering, bloodthirsty Australians, for example, who were intent on extreme violence to all and sundry, you might well find anarchists, communists, monarchists, national front and Liberal Democrats all taking part in the resistance. That's essentially what is happening in Ukraine, with the addition of volunteers of all persuasions from other countries as well. So to keep banging on about the far right to the exclusion of all else does open one up to the accusation of being a dupe to Russian propaganda.
there are quite a number of people who've departed or attempted to depart ukraine to avoid fighting Ukraine’s Draft Dodgers Face Guilt, Shame and Reproach

Back
Top Bottom