Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine and the Russian invasion, 2022-24

should of listened :)

its a development of a soviet missles against soviet ship class developed in the 60's all the bettter

Is this actually happening or is the Guardian working itself into a moral tizz again? It doesn't surprise me that a few pervs and nonces may be trying to take advantage of the situation but surely even the most rudimentary of background checking might throw up some red flags here.
As for the Moskva I really hope that is true, Mrs Q and I are fully paid up members of the Ukrainian cheerleading team.

next few days could be painful for Ukraine due the upcoming Holidays :/

news is going to be distracted, best course has been keeping it headline news

russians may try something

next few days could be painful for Ukraine due the upcoming Holidays :/

news is going to be distracted, best course has been keeping it headline news

russians may try something
Ukrainian Easter is a week later than UK Easter (this year, it can be up to four weeks later)

Ukrainian Easter is a week later than UK Easter (this year, it can be up to four weeks later)

orthodox easter is not the problem its the eu, america, latin american and the southern hemisphere celebration or having time of due to easter

thats the problem , if i was going to plan an attack it would be now,

russian and ukraine easter is the 24th

would work well in russia if resolved by then

'Am on a Twitter room with lots of open source folks - they really think this is real and seem to have info on what might have happened (assessment of an ex Royal Navy folk):
  • distracted by some air threat while near the coast
  • missed missiles coming off the coast
  • possibly poor training involved too

They really seem convinced that not only was it hit but that it is almost certainly now sunk. They seem to have tapped into its radio frequencies as they sent SOS calls etc.

There is still muttering from Ukrainians that they could learn to fly F16s in 6 weeks if only somebody would provide them. Even if that were true, wouldn't you need a couple of dozen technicians per aircraft? They'd have to be serving F16 technicians from other countries. Is this remotely feasible?

Crikey. That OSINT account seemed a bit sketchy, but that Rob Lee Twitter bloke is pretty diligent so would suggest his info is legit and something has gone down. I did wonder if it was just like that aircraft carrier in the channel a few years ago that looked like it was on fire.

Back
Top Bottom