Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine and the Russian invasion, 2022-24

It works better when silly wankstains don't threaten to break the jaws of posters on this thread.
show me where? i said if he said that to my face i would break his jaw. how is that a threat? i don't know the poster or where they live or what they look like. they know the same about me. they would have to find out who i am, where i am, travel here and call me a fascist to my face, which is pretty unlikely to happen and if it did a bosted jaw seems a reasonable response.

however, if you ever fancy a go jimmy, let me know.

Inappropriate Content
If someone can bother doxing him I will pay to send a singing “you’re a fascist” telegram to his house.

show me where? i said if he said that to my face i would break his jaw. how is that a threat? i don't know the poster or where they live or what they look like. they know the same about me. they would have to find out who i am, where i am, travel here and call me a fascist to my face, which is pretty unlikely to happen and if it did a bosted jaw seems a reasonable response.

however, if you ever fancy a go jimmy, let me know.

You offering me out now? Fuck off you silly twat.

i get called all sorts, fascist cunt, later changed to arselicker, stuff like that. moderation? none.
i call jimmy savile's second biggest fan jimmy savile's biggest fan. moderation? warning!
i can only presume the moderator in question is jimmy savile's biggest fan and was pissed off about the demotion.

Last edited:
i get called all sorts, fascist cunt, later changed to arselicker, stuff like that, moderation? none.
i call jimmy savile's second biggest fan jimmy savile's biggest fan, moderation? warning!
i can only presume the moderator in question is jimmy savile's biggest fan and was pissed off about the demotion.
What’s with the Jimmy Savile bit? Pm me.

i get called all sorts, fascist cunt, later changed to arselicker, stuff like that, moderation? none.
i call jimmy savile's second biggest fan jimmy savile's biggest fan, moderation? warning!
Pm me too pls

MODERATOR COMMENT

This thread has seen some of the worst toxic masculinity I've ever seen on these boards.

Anyone making off topic threats can expect a thread ban, temp boards ban or permaban depending on the awfulness of their posts.

If anyone wishes to comment on the moderation, the place to do it is the feedback forum. Posting here will do nothing to keep this thread on topic, so warnings will be issued.

And on a personal note some people need to take a long hard look at their behaviour here.

I don't really see why they'd even care in the slightest? Unless it ticks off China that Russia is muscling in on their little cousin there, but they'd consider that a good thing.
This is what they said.

As Putin arrived in Pyongyang, US and Nato officials voiced concern about what aid Russia might be giving to North Korea and the implications for security on the Korean peninsula.

At a joint press briefing with US secretary of state Antony Blinken, Nato secretary-general Jens Stoltenberg said:

We are of course also concerned about the potential support that Russia provides to North Korea when it comes to supporting their missile and nuclear programs.
Separately, White House spokesperson Karine Jean-Pierre told a news briefing that deepening Russia-North Korea cooperation was “a trend that should be of great concern to anyone interested in maintaining peace and stability in the Korean Peninsula.”

The top US arms control official, under secretary of state Bonnie Jenkins, has said she believes North Korea is keen to acquire fighter aircraft, surface-to-air missiles, armored vehicles, ballistic missile production equipment or materials, and other advanced technologies from Russia.

Blinken meanwhile said Putin’s Pyongyang trip was a sign of his “desperation” to strengthen relations with countries that can support his war in Ukraine.”

I don't really see why they'd even care in the slightest? Unless it ticks off China that Russia is muscling in on their little cousin there, but they'd consider that a good thing.

There was a bit on it on R4 this morning - Xi really doesn't like the optics of Vlad and Kim, and he doesn't want them in China when they're doing it.

These are uneasy bedfellows - and that's not unusual in international coalitions/relationships/blocs - they have differing interests, contradictory interests, as is normal, and even their own interests are contradictory: Xi doesn't want Russia muscling in on it's control/influence of NK, because he likes the idea that if you want to influence NK, you have to buy off China in order to get access - but at the same time, if NK is his client state (though to a degree, not an absolute), and a Russia is obviously coming as a supplicant to NK, then that reinforces the whole 'China Big Dog, Russia Little Dog' thing.

There was a bit on it on R4 this morning - Xi really doesn't like the optics of Vlad and Kim, and he doesn't want them in China when they're doing it.

These are uneasy bedfellows - and that's not unusual in international coalitions/relationships/blocs - they have differing interests, contradictory interests, as is normal, and even their own interests are contradictory: Xi doesn't want Russia muscling in on it's control/influence of NK, because he likes the idea that if you want to influence NK, you have to buy off China in order to get access - but at the same time, if NK is his client state (though to a degree, not an absolute), and a Russia is obviously coming as a supplicant to NK, then that reinforces the whole 'China Big Dog, Russia Little Dog' thing.
Russia is obviously coming as a supplicant to NK. How do you come to that “obvious” conclusion?

Russia is obviously coming as a supplicant to NK. How do you come to that “obvious” conclusion?

Body language in the televised meetings, the fact that Vlad is travelling to a country Russia has long, previously described as a bit of a shit hole, but is now bugging up while being prepared to sell things it had refused to sell previously, the things he's asking for, the fact that he has very limited options....

Body language in the televised meetings, the fact that Vlad is travelling to a country Russia has long, previously described as a bit of a shit hole, but is now bugging up while being prepared to sell things it had refused to sell previously, the things he's asking for, the fact that he has very limited options....
Ok. Obvious to you.

This is what they said.

As Putin arrived in Pyongyang, US and Nato officials voiced concern about what aid Russia might be giving to North Korea and the implications for security on the Korean peninsula.

At a joint press briefing with US secretary of state Antony Blinken, Nato secretary-general Jens Stoltenberg said:

Separately, White House spokesperson Karine Jean-Pierre told a news briefing that deepening Russia-North Korea cooperation was “a trend that should be of great concern to anyone interested in maintaining peace and stability in the Korean Peninsula.”

The top US arms control official, under secretary of state Bonnie Jenkins, has said she believes North Korea is keen to acquire fighter aircraft, surface-to-air missiles, armored vehicles, ballistic missile production equipment or materials, and other advanced technologies from Russia.

Blinken meanwhile said Putin’s Pyongyang trip was a sign of his “desperation” to strengthen relations with countries that can support his war in Ukraine.”
I would like to think that even Putin isn't bonkers enough to think that giving the Kims a helping hand with their nuclear program is a Good Thing. I hadn't considered it because it sounded so outlandish.

That would be a bad thing all around, but I can't see China being very enthused about it and I think Putin needs to keep China sweet way more than he needs decades old shells out of the NK back catalogue.

...That would be a bad thing all around, but I can't see China being very enthused about it and I think Putin needs to keep China sweet way more than he needs decades old shells out of the NK back catalogue.
I think, from Vlad's point of view, that he needs both of those things, and the trick is going to be keeping both of those diametrically opposed plates spinning at the same time.

I think you could compare it to Ukraine's campaign against Russia's oil and gas infrastructure - that yes, it needs to placate the US who don't want energy prices going up in an election year, and pleasing the US is a fundamental pillar of their ability to maintain their defence against Russia - but that at the same time, every day that Russia is able to sell gas and oil, it's buying stuff to flatten Ukrainian cities and attack Ukrainian defensive positions - that it's about treading a line which tries to deliver both things, contradictory as they may be.

It was widely reported Russia was providing help with technology to launch satellites. I think NK got one to go up and stay up since they have been working more closely.

ROK has been strengthening defence contracting with Europe (particularly eastern Europe and Poland specifically, where I think they were licensing production of a K2 tank variant) since, iirc, fairly early in this conflict... So it shouldn't come as much of a surprise. It does make Putin's move here all the more baffling, but perhaps he's just banking on shear volume now from DPRK stocks vs ROK production/desire to stockpile. Not a gamble I'd want to make, fortunately would be a very weird set of circumstances that ended with me having to consider it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom