Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tour de France 2023

My mate's doing the etape the mad bastard.

Really enjoying Unchained.

View attachment 379888
I'm doing this next week.

Did the dragon last week so feeling I may not die. But equally- may die.
Did t die last time, but there's been a pandemic, divorce, no exercise and another baby since then...

See ya

My money would go on Vinnie for win and Binmie for an each way. I think it's presentations tomorrow?

As bees said there's not a snowball's chance in hell of bini winning... I probably give him some outside chance of factoring in GC one day, just because he's young and seems fairly adaptable. But basically no; he's in the mould of WVA/MVDP. He's not there for GC, so why would he factor in GC?

If you want an outside bet, Adam Yates. Good odds on him at the moment.

Last edited:
If you want an outside bet, Adam Yates. Good odds on him at the moment.
That'd require Pogacar to drop out, or totally choke one day. And wouldn't Grossschartner or Majka be equally likely to pick up the leader mantle?

That'd require Pogacar to drop out, or totally choke one day. And wouldn't Grossschartner or Majka be equally likely to pick up the leader mantle?

Yates seems to be in good form, though I'm not going to pretend to be fully engaged. But y'know, winning Romandie and 2nd in Dauphine certainly isn't nothing. And I think odds were like 15:1 for podium. He's an outside pick, sure, but one which, if Pog's injury starts playing up, or something might actually deliver.

Or, y'know, maybe it's just because LRCP mentioned it in their TDF preview :D

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I believe LRCP are doing a live watchalong of every TDF stage if people fancy alternative commentary. Will check tomorrow.

LOL, Bora have not taken Sam Bennett. The whingebag left Quickstep after Morkov basically dragged him round France to win the green jersey and now he's destined for a proconti team next year. #karma

LOL, Bora have not taken Sam Bennett. The whingebag left Quickstep after Morkov basically dragged him round France to win the green jersey and now he's destined for a proconti team next year. #karma

How to throw away a pro cycling career in 5 easy quick steps.

Anyone know if its possible to find details of feeding station locations online?

Anyone watching live. A moment ago, at 86k to go a group of people were holding up yellow sheets of A4 paper which spelt out tour de France. When the camera was in them they flipped them and they read fucking........could not make out the next word. Anyone catch it.

A protest against Guggenheim I guess but no idea why. Didi was looking fit and well.
Had a quick search and there are various issues: American cultural imperialism, embezzlement and racism in the workplace.

Anyway is there going to be anything left of France after they leave Euskadi?

Carapaz is back on, though his knee looks shite. Mas though, fuck.

*for people not watching, he looks fine (if absolutely gutted), but possible collarbone or something.

Back
Top Bottom