Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tour de France 2022

Vingegaard has looked poised so far and has now pounced, brilliant ride.

Some of the spectators are so annoying.

Reactions: Cid
It was brilliant. He’s got a decent chance for the stage here if he rides smart.

Yeah the break might make it, what with Jumbo being more Sky than Sky and Pog hopefully being sensible and taking no risks so he can turn it on in the Pyrenees. But with Pidcock climbing up the virtual GC I'd expect DSM and Groupama to up the pace a bit.

Sir Brad with his tats and guns looks more like a retired boxer than an ex pro cyclist. Looks like he’s off his tits on steroids or coke tho’.

Sir Brad with his tats and guns looks more like a retired boxer than an ex pro cyclist. Looks like he’s off his tits on steroids or coke tho’.
He adds nothing to the comnetray and is even more Ineoscentric than Adam Blythe. I ended up listening to some Greek commentary when Hatch and Blythe were on.
Tomorrow I think I'll try Slovenian or maybe just switch to ambient sound.

I know why they don't do a pure descending competition, but you have to admire someone who makes up two minutes without pedalling. If I remember rightly Cadel Evans used to do the same, also from a MTB background.

Don't worry, I believe he will be in the studio next week, his bike place is being taken by Contador.
I know why they don't do a pure descending competition, but you have to admire someone who makes up two minutes without pedalling. If I remember rightly Cadel Evans used to do the same, also from a MTB background.
Yeah, right. Fwiw, I remember the awful sad and tragic death of Casartalli when he crashed on a descent.
I watched them off the Galibier live and watched the hour's highlights at work this evening. It was dreadful, All the bloody adverts every few minutes. They certainly did not do just justice.

I watched them off the Galibier live and watched the hour's highlights at work this evening. It was dreadful, All the bloody adverts every few minutes. They certainly did not do just justice.

ITV4 is awful. Too many ads but even then the voiceover people on the ads have more charisma than any of the cycling commentators.
If you don't want to pay the £40pa for Eurosport/GCN coverage then have a look at Tiz Cycling. if you click on the Grand Tours tab you can see full stages or last 10kms of each of the stages. They also do livestreams but with all, erm, semi-legal streams it often goes down.

I can watch live at home, which is fine, but when I work lates I am stuck with watching an hours (20 minutes more like) of highlights on ITV in my break :(

Back
Top Bottom