Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tour de France 2022

They've still got yellow though, and Wout didn't quite break anything. I really thought his collarbone was gone for a minute

A lot of the gc guys had a bad day yesterday and it's harsh on them, but it can't be just skinny guys going up a mountain.

Pogacar has a big lead now and looks strong, hopefully the other teams have no choice but to attack him now.

I appreciate Cipo was the exception but when did the yellow jersey become yellow kit which seems to be a thing now.

I suppose Pog has got it all wrapped up now, but we might have a fair bit of entertainment watching Jumbo Visma trying to put a few seconds into him here and there. It's good to see a team trying some elaborate tactics, instead of the one on one battles we usually get.

Looking like a fast day today and don't quite get why WVA is doing so much work off the front.
I also see the leading team now wear yellow helmets.

I’ve been watching the coverage in France today post race. Really comprehensive with interviews with the crowd, locals, Prudhomme, French cyclists in the tour, commentators and some amazing archive footage from the 60s.

I was thinking it was too early to take yellow and keep it to Paris. I've just seen the highlights and am thinking they are now racing for minor places and jerseys 😮🙁

Sir Brad a moment ago " no one like a dominant winner"....Pog could be making enemies.

My main interest in watching this race - apart from there being no other races on this month - is seeing Pogacar hurt Jumbo. I hope he also wins green just for the lolz.

Back
Top Bottom