Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tour de France 2022

With the presentation today is today the last day they can substitute riders?
I think you can wait til signing on on Friday. For instance Daryl Impey will not be at the presentation tonight as he has had a close contact and is in a bubble awaiting a negative test, but if it is positive Israel can still replace him, or at least that what the Wielrflits website reckons.

Wow, the presentation looks great. I love Tivoli Gardens.

Yes, Tivoli and Copenhagen are great. Very enthusiastic crowd. I didn't get to see all of it. I wonder if Riis got a mention?

Crowd looks amazing there.

Team Wanty. Gotta love them, really hope they get a stage or two.
Actually there was a shitstorm and lots of blocking on twitter about the way they went about telling Quentin Hermans, one of their standout riders this season, he was not going to the Tour. Apparently some senior staff came over from Sunweb/DSM bringing with them their management techniques.
Not been good for their image.

Eurosport or ITV4 I believe and both kick off today early afternoon. I think ITV is covering a little more live this year.

Quickstep off the mark already :cool:
It was a cracking ride, but I think even you have to admit he got lucky with the weather easing off.

Pog was the most impressive though. De-facto race leader already, but can sit back while other teams have to take control tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom