Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Ashes 2010/11

A couple of overs this morning so the batsmen can run up and down the wicket in long spikes then declare?

I would declare that I wasn't sure what I was going to do.

If the forecast looks a bit mixed, I think I would have a few overs.

haha_simpsons.jpg

I think they will bat out this innings and want at least four sessions to bowl out the aussies

I think they will bat out this innings and want at least four sessions to bowl out the aussies

but with very bad weather forecast for tomorrow, we may not even get 4 sessions in the rest of the match, let alone once we've been bowled out.

Bowl now, fuck everything else. Trust the batsmen not to lose in a second innings and just have a fucking bowl at them.

E2A morning moisture, get Jimmey and the other swingers on now.

innit. we're not going to lose, so bowl at them with a 300 lead. i'd rather be put back in to knock off a few runs, than bat on and have an extra 100 runs we might not even need, but run the risk of running out of time.

apparently we're batting on. good luck boys. knock off a hundred runs asap and then declare

Strauss will at least give Pietersen a chance to beat his highest test score which is 226 (thanks TMS)

A Steve Waugh might have sent his batters out to take the piss and go mad for about 5 overs, just to unsettle the other sides game plan.

Though with Strauss he may just want 700 on the board to be sure hes safe from losing.

Back
Top Bottom