Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Ashes 2021/22

As much as the England team don't deserve a win... I think all the fans there and sitting up through the night need one!! Or at least a good match

It's hardly been trouble-free. Burns would have been out for zero, I think (ETA: 7, actually), had Australia reviewed one of their rejected appeals. Still, I'll take a bit of luck and poor Australian decision-making, for once.

The British public are as overoptimistic as ever, with the BBC tea-time poll on their online coverage showing the majority think England are going to win. I would have thought that the chance is pretty slim of there being no collapse during the next 200 runs.

To be fair to us, we've not been in this position of legitimately having a reason to score runs (and not just survive as many balls as possible). This is very new territory for us.

Great dismissal for Pope. You can see why he's the future of England batting. Must get another chance surely.

Around his legs, bowled middle stump.

Well Labuschange does that, what's the problem? It's like Burns being on a par with Smith.

Back
Top Bottom