Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Rugby World Cup 2021

Brilliant speeches from both captains, it's about legacy as well as today. The spirit of both teams was incredible. So many might-have-beens but a deserving win.

Sexist meme on a thread about women’s sport :rolleyes: - what a plonker!

Nice for Wayne Smith to go out on a high, greatest coach ever probably, has helped teams win worlds cups in both mens and womens codes

I’m sure England had penalty advantage before they were pinged for not releasing…
This really bothers me, they were attacking at 72 mins down the right around the 10m line. Pretty sure it wasn’t a knock on advantage and it hasn’t been called over when the ref gives the penalty to New Zealand. If that’s a refereeing mistake then it’s a pretty big one at a crucial moment

Finally got round to watching the 3/4 playoff. Gutted for Canada, but given that they are amateur and the other semi finalists are to a degree professional, it makes their WC runs remarkable.

My wife and I will watch the final tomorrow.

Nice for Wayne Smith to go out on a high, greatest coach ever probably, has helped teams win worlds cups in both mens and womens codes
Is he retiring or looking for club opportunities?

Sexist? I call many people dear, including male friends. So, with the greatest of respect, in the the dear's word's above, fuck the fuck off.

Back
Top Bottom