Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Snooker 2021-22

I watched Lisowski-Carter this afternoon, and to be honest it wasn't great quality. Oddly though it was quite interesting. Carter stole the fourth frame to go into the interval all square, and then reeled off the next two to go 4-2 up in a best of nine. Lisowski then did the same in reverse, and took the final three.

Watching Trump v. Robertson on Quest ATM.

Robertson was out of sorts earlier and is currently losing 4-3.

Trump send to have gone on tilt in these last 2 frames though.

Come on Neil.

Neither of them playing their best.

Watching Trump v. Robertson on Quest ATM.

Trump send to have gone on tilt in these last 2 frames though.

Come on Neil.

Neither of them playing their best.
Is it? Its Wheeler Dealers according to my telly :(

Is it? Its Wheeler Dealers according to my telly :(
Quest HD on Sky. Dunno if that makes any difference.

It is supposed to finish around 5pm on Quest but has overran the last couple of days and the coverage stayed on until the match finishes.

I only watch it on there because it isn't in HD on (my) Eurosport

BBC 2 Wales and BBC RED BUTTON 1 are showing it too.

Joe Perry v. Ricky Walden has just started.
Ricky looks like he's about to draw level in the 2nd frame.

Last edited:
In the Trump-Vafaei match earlier they suggested Robertson had been knocked by news of Shane Warne's death.

Trump is not playing well, but somehow got through in the decider. I thought Vafaei played some really neat stuff, and was really close to taking a 3-1 lead into the interval. If that had happened I reckon the final result would've been different. He's still quite young (27) and could be knocking on the door of the top 16. I'd be interested to see him in a longer, multi-session match.

In the Trump-Vafaei match earlier they suggested Robertson had been knocked by news of Shane Warne's death.

Trump is not playing well, but somehow got through in the decider. I thought Vafaei played some really neat stuff, and was really close to taking a 3-1 lead into the interval. If that had happened I reckon the final result would've been different. He's still quite young (27) and could be knocking on the door of the top 16. I'd be interested to see him in a longer, multi-session match.

Yes, Robertson spoke about Warne after the match and was borderline tearful. Spoke about how much he meant to him as a kid, meeting him, his influence on the country. Compared it as being as important to Australia as Maradonna's death was to Argentina.

Trump snuck through.

I'm watching Lisowski v. Perry on the red button now and Perry was well in front and dominating and appears to have gone on tilt now.

Perry 4 - Lisowski 3

I didn't realise Perry was another 1992 starter.
Probably because he hasn't had the same success as the "class of '92" but has stayed up regardless.

Didn't realise he'd disappeared a bit and dropped down to 42nd in the rankings. Apparently due to fucking off practice during Lockdown/Covid times.

Its because of these reasons i'm so chuffed for him, its great to see a veteran have a resurgence and up til a couple years ago he'd been doing the same.

Big up yersen, Joe!

Hopefully Ding's finally getting his shit together. He's among the five most talented post-92 players out there, and few if any are as graceful on a break in amongst the balls.

That was the general thought of the commentators. I noticed that his eye seemed to be twitching less this morning. He played very well.

Live Turkish scores here if anyone wants them

Back
Top Bottom