Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Ashes 2010/11

from the brisbane courier and mail this morning...

156683_10150102640330879_524885878_7379430_8287632_n.jpg

Can't see England changing anything. The talk seemed to be of bringing Bresnan in anyway, which would be a waste of time. Collingwood can block an end for five overs.

Aus have brought in Bollinger and Ryan Harris. I presume that both will play and Johnson and Doherty will drop out. No worries there – although I will be sad to see Johnson and Doherty go, their replacements are hardly intimidating. On a good Adelaide pitch, England should not lose 20 wickets to any combination of this lot.
i think your getting a bit ahead of yourself,you get a draw and suddenly your the best team here:DIf you dont think Harris and Bollinger are non intimadating you have made a very very big mistake.Hilfenhaus,Siddle and Johnson are all first change bowlers,these two are opening quicks.I will bet you London to a brick the story will be different in the second test.Your mob will be very lucky if they get a draw:cool:

i think your getting a bit ahead of yourself,you get a draw and suddenly your the best team here:DIf you dont think Harris and Bollinger are non intimadating you have made a very very big mistake.Hilfenhaus,Siddle and Johnson are all first change bowlers,these two are opening quicks.I will bet you London to a brick the story will be different in the second test.Your mob will be very lucky if they get a draw:cool:

'Tis the nature of English sport. We are either the best in the world, or we are absolutely rubbish. Often within the same 5 minutes.

The talk from Adelaide is of them preparing a 'result' wicket. I think that will favour your batsmen and our bowlers. I don't doubt that Harris and Bollinger are good bowlers, but I wouldn't want to face Broad and Finn on a fast bouncy track. Broad is perfecting the suprise bouncer.

Your mob will be very lucky if they get a draw:cool:
given that that is your default position before every single test austra.lia play - even if it's against the zimbabwean senior citizens second XI - forgive me if I am not sent reeling backwards by the sheer force of your insight

I notice peter Roebuck has reclaimed his Aussie citizenship once more - after his brief flirtation with being a south african then a kiwi (after, of course, previously being a pom).

Last night this read as

AUSTRALIA have been cooked and served up for supper. Our bowlers have been taken apart by an opponent that usually departs from Brisbane in a state of shock.

Changed by this morning. What a rat.

140 runs, no wickets, dropped catch 0 runs scored.

He should be kept. He's got 5 good overs in him
how could you go downhill that fast?Fucking family trouble,mother hates girlfriend,i would give mum the arse:Dhe lost confidence in his ability,dont worry he will be back and you will be sorry:cool:

MAIDENS???? you would be battling to find one of those over here mate:Dmost blokes wouldn't even know what one was

If he's kept, he's going to have one great session - if it comes early it'll settle him down for the series. I think he's a good bowler. I wouldn't drop him. Yet.

If he's kept, he's going to have one great session - if it comes early it'll settle him down for the series. I think he's a good bowler. I wouldn't drop him. Yet.
you wouldn't drop him because your'e an englishman:D but this is a serious situation we have here.We cannot afford to have a frontline bowler spraying it all over the joint or bowling pies to blokes who have their collective tails up.We intend to take the Ashes back to their rightful resting place:cool: and Mitch aint contributing at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom