Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Odds and sods 2022/23 Thread

Does this mean that Leicester goes down? :( I'll be sad if they do fucking amazing when they won the Premiership, love the Vardies (both of them) particularly.

Great result for Notts County today, eventually. The local radio commentator went appropriately apeshit.
Oo I actually know a Notts County fan - I thought that Wrexham had won, I didn't realize there were two places up for offer. :thumbs:

Does this mean that Leicester goes down? :( I'll be sad if they do fucking amazing when they won the Premiership, love the Vardies (both of them) particularly.

not for sure - it certainly doesn't help but there's 3 games to go still (premier league had a longer world cup break than the EFL did)

1683581889289.png

mathematically (and i haven't looked to see how many of the bottom teams have to play each other which would louse the sums up) nobody is confirmed as relegated yet, although it's pretty unlikely now that southampton will survive, or that bournemouth or west ham will go down

Oo I actually know a Notts County fan - I thought that Wrexham had won, I didn't realize there were two places up for offer. :thumbs:

it's 2 up - league champions automatically, then layers of play-offs involving second to seventh

If I'm reading this correctly, Chelsea are the only team with nothing to play for, as every other team has at least a theoretical chance of European qualification or relegation :D

345584014_601338078623137_953230536138238577_n.jpg

seems to be out of date/wrong? Palace and Wolves have 40 points, Leicester in 18th have 30, so neither of them can get relegated.

The coveted Mid-Table Trophy. Would have bitten your hand off for a shot at it this season.

Bah, bunch of casuals who can't see past a few goals :rolleyes:

[Kerr] polled twice as many votes as second-placed Rachel Daly of Aston Villa, who is the WSL's top scorer with 20 goals.

For the men's award, 22-year-old Haaland got 82% of the vote, with Arsenal's Bukayo Saka and Martin Odegaard completing the top three.

Pretty decisive victories for both! :D

Back
Top Bottom