Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tottenham Hotspur 2022-23

Predictable and inevitable. Thanks and good wishes to Conte, could see exactly what he was trying to do but ultimately it never chimed with the fans.

Nagelsmann is an interesting one, but ultimately I want Poch back. The same squad but with just a few upgrades (Spence for Royal, Udogie for Perisic, someone like Hincapie or Max Kilman for Lenglet, Henderson or Pickford for Lloris) and most importantly play with the handbrake off; a higher press, more adventurous wingbacks, quicker to get the ball up the pitch.

I know I'm dreaming a bit, but a Pochettino signing press conference with a surprise appearance by Kane to also put pen to paper (recreating those ace "Pocettino in a suit with a player signing a contract" memes) would have the place absolutely buzzing.

Predictable and inevitable. Thanks and good wishes to Conte, could see exactly what he was trying to do but ultimately it never chimed with the fans.

Nagelsmann is an interesting one, but ultimately I want Poch back. The same squad but with just a few upgrades (Spence for Royal, Udogie for Perisic, someone like Hincapie or Max Kilman for Lenglet, Henderson or Pickford for Lloris) and most importantly play with the handbrake off; a higher press, more adventurous wingbacks, quicker to get the ball up the pitch.

I know I'm dreaming a bit, but a Pochettino signing press conference with a surprise appearance by Kane to also put pen to paper (recreating those ace "Pocettino in a suit with a player signing a contract" memes) would have the place absolutely buzzing.
You know you'll get another Christian gross

BBC Knows.

Obviously the article runs through the runners up first:

Luis Enrique
Thomas Frank
Oliver Glasner
Ryan Mason
Julian Nagelsmann
Mauricio Pochettino
Marco Silva
Cristian Stellini
Roberto de Zerbi

Before settling on the clear favourite:

Zinedine Zidane

Attachments

• 1679933399462.png
    1679933399462.png
    786 KB · Views: 0
Director of Football banned as well? This is starting to look negligent. I mean, it's all relative, you're still 4th or whatever. Hardly a crisis.

Director of Football banned as well? This is starting to look negligent. I mean, it's all relative, you're still 4th or whatever. Hardly a crisis.
This, to a degree. There are at least five established clubs with more resources than Spurs, plus Newcastle.

Just embarrassing. Today was the day that Harry Kane made his mind up to leave.

Let that also be a lesson to all the fans out on social media who have been shouting for us to play 4 at the back, as if players magically just change systems seamlessly. We're used to a back 3 and our full backs aren't full backs at all, Stellini sent them out on a hiding to nothing. Shambles, utter shambles.

Pochettino in by tomorrow please. Or Nagelsmann, or Kompany, anything but more of the same.

Not a Spuds fan - phew! - but feel for Kane, get the impression he desperately doesn’t want to leave, but really knows he should; tbh club should get what they can for him and start again. Actually think you’re in worse shape than Chelsea.

Well, this has been coming for what feels like years now. Levy/ENIC are now exposed - not just to our support (we all knew) but to the whole football world. Where the club goes from here is anyone’s guess but I’m sure it’s not up!

Lack of any coherent managerial / coaching direction. Knee jerk appointments. Bone headed recruitment of players - even worse is the retention of those who should’ve been shipped on years ago (Levy clearly afraid to lose money). Still, there’s a go-karting track and Beyoncé….

So let me get this right: Spurs sacked their manager and appointed the manager's assistant and they have now sacked the assistant manager and appointed the assistant manager's assistant?

That would seem correct at time of typing 39thStep. However, by the time you read this it could be all change again…

and it looks like Chelsea are appointing an ex manager of Spurs to replace their interim manager who they had sacked previously when he was manager

:facepalm: :D:D:D:D
farcical

Imagine travelling what? 300 miles? To watch your team and then walking out after 25 mins when they are already 5-0 down. Almost feel sorry for them.
frankly tough shit
guess what, sometimes you lose football matches

Back
Top Bottom