Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Local Newspaper Headlines!

"This is unfortunately what is wrong with our once GREAT country! No longer respect the greats and being walked all over." He walked laps of his garden, FFS get a grip! :D

And, it gets worst...

Punters threatened to 'boycott' a pub after its mural of Captain Sir Tom Moore was painted over - just weeks after his daughter's controversial spa was torn down. Artist Rachel List painted the iconic veteran walking with his zimmer frame onto an exterior wall at The Malt Shovel in Pontefract, North Yorkshire, in April 2020.

But on March 29 angry locals discovered it had been painted over and blamed Captain Tom's daughter Hannah Ingram-Moore as she 'destroyed his legacy'. Late last year she insisted it was right for her to keep £800,000 of the money earned from her dad's three books.

She and her husband Colin lost their appeal against an order to remove the £200,000 building and it was torn down by a crane in February. Punters slammed the pub's controversial decision on Facebook, claiming the mural should be repainted as the controversy surrounding his daughter shouldn't mean Captain Tom should be 'erased' and 'forgotten'.

:facepalm:

MILF-braces-for-FAP-offensive.jpg

Naturists are being pushed out by a housing development says David Stares.
I wonder how nudists feel about fellow nudist called David Stares.

Reckon that's why the Mirror ran the story.

I don't get the general attitude to naturism in the UK. Why such a lot of prudery? Why do people equate it to sex? In my experience it very seldom is.

I don't get the general attitude to naturism in the UK. Why such a lot of prudery? Why do people equate it to sex? In my experience it very seldom is.
I don't think people relate it to sex, it's probably more to do with shyness and the great British reserve.

Back
Top Bottom