Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Local Newspaper Headlines!

I do wonder why all she could do was watch though. Unless she wasn’t actually there and was watching online or something. Possible, but strange. She probably still could have called him.
that would probably have raised the bid by another £50 though

I'm not really comfortable inhabiting the same galaxy as anyone who is comfortable with inhabiting the same galaxy as that painting.

If we’re able to banish the painting and its owners from this particular fold of spacetime, can we throw the row of mummified cats by their door into the wormhole too?

Nosy bastards aka urban explorers are narked at parvenu urbexers for leaving the wrong kind of litter in a litter dump. (I’m being unkind here as nobody should ever have used a slate cavern as a dump)z
So far, so humdrum. Yet hidden in the photos is evidence of the REAL story:
IMG_1993.jpeg
So why wasn’t the headline EXCALIBUR DISCOVERED IN WELSH SLATE MINE ?
Think I need to Do My Own Research and find out why this earthshattering news has been suppressed. Imperialist English interests? Welsh Nationalist interests?
This discovery could save Britain; nay, Europe; nay, The World. Not sure how yet though, needs more research.

Nosy bastards aka urban explorers are narked at parvenu urbexers for leaving the wrong kind of litter in a litter dump. (I’m being unkind here as nobody should ever have used a slate cavern as a dump)z
So far, so humdrum. Yet hidden in the photos is evidence of the REAL story:
View attachment 418387
So why wasn’t the headline EXCALIBUR DISCOVERED IN WELSH SLATE MINE ?
Think I need to Do My Own Research and find out why this earthshattering news has been suppressed. Imperialist English interests? Welsh Nationalist interests?
This discovery could save Britain; nay, Europe; nay, The World. Not sure how yet though, needs more research.

Gps co-ordinates? I'm getting down there pronto to pull it out! :cool: 👑

Mercedes driver makes an arse of themself....

I did something similar once. Soooo embarrassing. At least it was at night, so I had half an excuse.
I will always remember the cop asking me (Didn't get stuck on it, but I shattered my oil pan so had to call the fire crew for a cleanup and the cops came with) if I'd been drinking that night. "No, not yet."

ETA: There was also the bit where the oil splashed on the exhaust and I had a "my car is on fire" moment. Quite the sinking feeling.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom