Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Local Newspaper Headlines!

peppa fucking pig

‘Peppa Is a Brat’: Parents Turn on the Cheeky Preschooler Pig​

" “Peppa Pig” is a wildly popular English cartoon about the adventures of a cheeky preschooler pig who lives with her mummy, daddy and brother. It’s such a U.S. hit that American children are acting British, including talking of petrol stations and calling cookies “biscuits.” "

:facepalm:

peppa fucking pig

" “Peppa Pig” is a wildly popular English cartoon about the adventures of a cheeky preschooler pig who lives with her mummy, daddy and brother. It’s such a U.S. hit that American children are acting British, including talking of petrol stations and calling cookies “biscuits.” "

Good! Revenge for 1812.

peppa fucking pig

Shit they are on to us :eek:

peppa fucking pig

Ayesha Khaliq, a 36-year-old content creator and mom in Yorkshire
What the fuck did I just read?

Coming over here and disrespecting people like that... Send him back I say :mad:

Alien figure making rude gesture in Haven Artisan window causes a stir​

17792035.jpg

Coming over here and disrespecting people like that... Send him back I say :mad:

Alien figure making rude gesture in Haven Artisan window causes a stir​

17792035.jpg

how do they know it's lifesize? :hmm: I think the Whitehaven News knows rather more than it's letting on

Back
Top Bottom